Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a sneak peak of the air filter kit we are working on for the Fury.
Prices, availability, & dyno numbers will be available soon.
Let me know what you think.
Your response will help us decide how many kits to produce for the first run.
I'll post a link with better pictures as soon as we have our website updated.
If you would like to be put on the list for the first order please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
I think it looks great, will email you tonight when I get home to be put on "the list", does it use a K&N filter ? I always have liked your air cleaners (and motors)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks cool and right scale!

Please let me know the cost and time frame. Will they be metal/chrome or plastic/chrome?

Thanks
Latwis

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S&S Teardrop Air Cleaner

The kits will be ready for sale by the end of August, possibly sooner. Price will be around the $300.00 range. The kit will consist of a billet back plate, washable reusable air filter, metal chromed tear drop cover and the associated hardware.

·
Registered
829 Posts
What does this do?

Is this like a hypercharger? Can someone make this pic bigger? I am very interested in anything that adds power. Would love to see more pics from the frot angle as well.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Will the bike need to be re-mapped for this? If so, are you going to have something available?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
S&S Air Cleaner

The Fury will not need to be remapped with the S&S air cleaner. The Fury is set up rich from the factory We have ran this configuration and measured the air fuel ratio with stock exhaust as well as stock exhaust with the baffels drilled out. In both configuations the Fury is still to rich. The S&S air cleaner helps this conditon but to reach maximum performance a fuel controller will be needed. S&S will not be offering a fuel controller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts