Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to upload some pictures of the most recent updates to the S&S Teardrop Air Cleaner for the Fury. Take a look they're posed in the Gallery. The black cover over the throttle body is a rapid prototype, the final version will be made of metal and powdercoated black.
Looks like we will be making our first run of 20 units by the end of the week.
Let me know what you think or if you'd like to be on the list for one of the first 20.
Thanks!
Andy
[email protected]
Honda Fury Photo Gallery - Member Galleries

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm working on a cost roll up currently. It's looking like suggested retail should be right around the $300.00 mark give or take. As soon as I know more i'll post it on the site.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Gotta say that I never thought I would see the day that an S&S air cleaner would be on a Honda! Good looking I must say!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Doesn't even look like a Honda with that intake on it. Looks more like a custom chopper :cool:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wouldn't that be the perfect add on to fool everyone that it is a custom? Just gotta cover up the engine cases and there you go! Love to fool those Hardly riders!!!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Already got the engine covers installed :D I'd go with the S&S intake but I'm trying to stay with the theme of my bike which would require a spiked intake :(

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Already got the engine covers installed :D I'd go with the S&S intake but I'm trying to stay with the theme of my bike which would require a spiked intake :(
X2!! I've been looking for a spiked intake. I'm wondering if something will fit using the low and mean adapter.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
X2!! I've been looking for a spiked intake. I'm wondering if something will fit using the low and mean adapter.
I'm not sure about L&M's adaptor, but Accutronix is fabbing one that will open our intake selection to nearly 90% of all aftermarket intakes avaliable to H-D's :cool: That's a TON of aftermarket selections to choose from :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm not sure about L&M's adaptor, but Accutronix is fabbing one that will open our intake selection to nearly 90% of all aftermarket intakes avaliable to H-D's :cool: That's a TON of aftermarket selections to choose from :cool:
I got an email from low and mean about the adaptor and there velocity intake. Seams like the adapter they have will work for spiked intakes that are on HD's

Matt, The Velocity stack is the style that just sticks straight out from the throttle body just like in these pictures. LowandMean: Honda Fury Mayhem Exhaust It will come with a screen to keep out the road debris. Our filter adapter will have several bolt patterns to adapt most Harley 3 bolt filters like in these Ebay auctions Big Dog Pro Sport Spike Air Cleaner Intake Filter:eBay Motors (item 110412395390 end time Jul-16-09 19:23:40 PDT)

Thanks for your interest, please let us know if there's something else we can help you on.

LM Sales

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The only issue with the L&M kit is that it doesn't cover up the electronics on top of the intake. Those black connections are going to stick out!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
The only issue with the L&M kit is that it doesn't cover up the electronics on top of the intake. Those black connections are going to stick out!!!

i like the low and mean exhaust but i wondered about that too.. Anyone know if the S&S Teardrop will fit with the Mayhem exhaust. looks like it would be a tight fit. :confused:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
i like the low and mean exhaust but i wondered about that too.. Anyone know if the S&S Teardrop will fit with the Mayhem exhaust. looks like it would be a tight fit. :confused:
I think it will fit, but it might be close. Someone will have to try it.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Got an e-mail back from S&S. They are going to be ready in August and have an MSRP of around $300.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts