Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any sales figures for these bikes. I've heard that they have not been too well received at dealerships and sales are slow. Could have a lot to do with the economy, but just curious.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Im not sure about the figures but I know theyre havin a tough time movin em in the dealership where I got my Fury. Theyve had a stateline there for a while. The guy said he had to move it away from the Fury. Maybe itll sell now.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
those bikes are hideous thats why
I don't know about hideous. I almost waited to get a Sabre instead of a Fury. They are cousins. It is a few thousand dollars cheaper and holds 1 gallon of gas more than the Fury. It has a strong resemblance to the Fury. Almost everything is interchangeable on all of these bikes. I'm glad I got the Fury though, I think it turns more heads than these other bikes. To each their own I say. :cool:

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
i have sat on all of them and they arent my style.i dont understand the chrome pipes on the sabre after they went through so much trouble to black out the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
405 Posts
when i bought my fury two weeks ago the one dealership kept pushing me to try the interstate. I did sit on it but hated the huge ass tank between my legs. Seriously I already have enough there, I dont need to compensate like some guys! :D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I am going to say it is an economy proplem. I bought my bike a few months ago and the dealer has not gottin another fury. Also they have the same bikes on the floor that were there when I bought mine.
They do seem to be selling some used ones.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I don't know about hideous. I almost waited to get a Sabre instead of a Fury. They are cousins. It is a few thousand dollars cheaper and holds 1 gallon of gas more than the Fury. It has a strong resemblance to the Fury. Almost everything is interchangeable on all of these bikes. I'm glad I got the Fury though, I think it turns more heads than these other bikes. To each their own I say. :cool:
On your cousins comment, just like women though... there's the slim, attractive woman that will first draw your attention, then there's that other cousin that's cute and kind of shy and has a little more curvature to her.. but not quite cute nor sleek enough to draw attention away from the first cute one... ;)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
On your cousins comment, just like women though... there's the slim, attractive woman that will first draw your attention, then there's that other cousin that's cute and kind of shy and has a little more curvature to her.. but not quite cute nor sleek enough to draw attention away from the first cute one... ;)
Great analogy! ;) However, I always go for the one that isn't as cute, because I'm afraid to be rejected by the first one. She's probably a real bitch. :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Great analogy! ;) However, I always go for the one that isn't as cute, because I'm afraid to be rejected by the first one. She's probably a real bitch. :D
When they don't talk, they can't reject you... ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have been wondering if the Interstate hard bags would fit the fury. Throw the Corbin front fairing on the with them and it could be a pretty sweet looking bagger. Kinda along the same lines as the $40k Big Dog Bulldog.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I have been wondering if the Interstate hard bags would fit the fury. Throw the Corbin front fairing on the with them and it could be a pretty sweet looking bagger. Kinda along the same lines as the $40k Big Dog Bulldog.

Nice looking bike, but that front ferring makes the bike look like Alien from the SciFi movie.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
It does look kinda odd in that pic put they look pretty nice in person. I believe someone posted that corbin is working on hard bags for the fury so it might be totally possible soon.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Those 3 bikes are similar to Harley logic and pathetic spinoffs of the original Fury. They don't even have 1 on the floor where I bought my fury

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Deja Vu all over again

You guys sound just like the VTXOA members last year when the Fury came out. Now there are many of them riding Furys. If they would have shown the rest of the VT1300 line when they premiered the Fury, I would be riding an Interstate right now. I will probably sell my VTX and get one this winter.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The dealer here has a black interstate on the floor and if I had to pick another bike besides the fury I would probably choose it.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I like the idea of the 1300 custom line. Otherwise it's the same old same old HD style cruiser. I'd seriously consider one for touring.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts