Honda Fury Forums: banner

Saddle Bags

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  imwright1985 
#1 ·
Anyone aware of any manufacturer (Like Leatherlyke for example) considering some type of lockable hard-bag addition for the Fury? I know that's not exactly the look many people want, but some people like myself have to have minimal storage for the machine just to ride (due to medical situations). If anyone knows if someone is working on it or looking into it, I'd sure be interested.

#2 ·
i want soft quick release bags, just so i can keep them off but put them on without messing up paint or anything easily for when i need a little cargo room

#6 ·
I have been contemplating that, didnt know if there might be better options. Ill probably wait a month or so and see. I dont plan on having the bags on much, but want to have them just to have it availible since i just love riding and would take a bike over a car any day except rain, really long trips with a passenger, or heading downtown late at night because of the drunks.

Was thinking about building something like a luggage rack that mounts to the passenger seat mount and rests with some silicone bushings on the fender, and having quick release hookups on the rack. Then it would make it 2 screws and quick release snaps to remove it and can throw the back seat on relatively quickly. But working 2 jobs and going to school i dont really feel like having to machine anything and doing some welding and shipping to a chromer

#11 ·
That is why I offered the quick solution, especially on a bike like the Fury that has the lines that it does... On and off... Get'r'done type of mentality with those bags...

#12 ·
I like those bags a little and am considering them. I picked up the bike today with my dad. we both took it for a spin and now he wants to buy the matte grey. Its cool that my dad likes the stuff that i do, and im usually a step or 5 ahead of them but My DAD cant have a cooler bike then me and i like the matte grey finish but couldnt get as good of a deal as this one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.