Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the hell raisers??? Or any other sampson exhaust at that? How do you like them? Would u suggest to get them or something else? Maybe post pics of ur bike with them on if you have them!!!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
RSS has them and loves them, a few others have them too. Dynojet supposidly did a bike with them so now has a map for them but havent seen it on their site last time i checked

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Love them... only thing I would change them for are the Morton or the Mayhems as they are just louder and are more annoying, other than they, they freagin sound awesome!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i have thought about the mayhems, i think they look badass, but i aint to crazy on the idea of havin got take them off everytime you mess with certain things on the bike, and i have heard them melting the plastichrome. And i have never seen the mortons?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
There is another exhaust too Bub Jug Huggers havent heard anything about them, but noticed it when i was checking the PCV site.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just looked at the Mayhems, the Black with Chrome designer shield are bad ass. If you know someone in the military they offer 25% off. Now that is sweet. Do you have a fuel processor?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just looked at the Mayhems, the Black with Chrome designer shield are bad ass. If you know someone in the military they offer 25% off. Now that is sweet. Do you have a fuel processor?
Determining on which pipes you go with, you may not need a fuel controller. The pipes that I had, didn't really need a fuel controller with them and they were happy for about 6 months that way until I got the new air intake, then needed to add a fuel controller. I have the fuggin fuel controller though, just a heads up. Also, where did you see some Mayhems in black with Chrome designer shields? Website?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
sorry been crazy here with my sons little league all stars and dad in the hospital.
Ah, understandable... well, hope everything goes well for you then and hope you Dad makes a good recovery!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
My personal opinion is that the Fuggin Mayhems are the best looking pipes, but like others on here I didn't like the fact that they came across the right side plastichrome, but then again if I knew they gave 25% off to military I might have gone with them lol, but oh well I went with the Morton Inferno's, sitting at home calling my name to put them on.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Determining on which pipes you go with, you may not need a fuel controller. The pipes that I had, didn't really need a fuel controller with them and they were happy for about 6 months that way until I got the new air intake, then needed to add a fuel controller. I have the fuggin fuel controller though, just a heads up. Also, where did you see some Mayhems in black with Chrome designer shields? Website?
Yeah saw them on the Website, like the way they turn straight out in front of the rear wheel. Almost like a two into one. Like the wide end retangular tip.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My personal opinion is that the Fuggin Mayhems are the best looking pipes, but like others on here I didn't like the fact that they came across the right side plastichrome, but then again if I knew they gave 25% off to military I might have gone with them lol, but oh well I went with the Morton Inferno's, sitting at home calling my name to put them on.
The Mayhems I am talking about are made by Hacker Custom Exhaust are they the same or different? They are the ones offering the 25% discount.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maybe im an idiot, bt i cant find the infernos??? Could someone post a link or pic of them??? Also bac n black maybe the mayhems ur talking about... Sorry work has been crazy here lately and i havnt been able to do shit or even check this site :mad: lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts