Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm brand new to the forum and have recently joined the Fury family about 1000 miles ago (3 months). I found a great deal on a blue 2012 and snatched it up with 0 miles! My reason for finally joining and posting in this forum is because I am desparately searching for a set of the Samson Warlord II Rip Saw pipes in chrome. Samson just discontinued them and everywhere that I have called says they do not have them in stock. I went on PhatPerformance.com at the beginning of the month and was under the impression that they were still available through Phat Performance but after a grueling month of back and forth phone tag and Samson sending the incorrect product (and dealing with Samson's "less than par" customer service), I discovered that the chrome ones no longer exist. If anyone has a set of these Warlord II Rip Saws in chrome and is looking to sell them or knows of somewhere where I might still have a chance of grabbing a set PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Look forward to sharing the fury fever!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Great looking bike man. I've actually been eyeballing those FP sharps myself but I can't get the rip saws out of my head

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks! Great looking bike man. I've actually been eyeballing those FP sharps myself but I can't get the rip saws out of my head
Thanks man! They're great pipes. I've gotta choose between the FPs and STGs. So one or the other will be up for sale before long if your search proves unsuccessful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts