Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed WarLord II Slashers and what do you think of them...also if I install them would it be bad to lower the fury an 1.5"

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I believe Tony Fury has a set, loves em. Are u talking lowering fender with T-Mod or frame by using lowering spring?
Also check out the Roadburners, very similar for $349-$379. Smiley has a set. True double wall pipe.
Roadburner- RB-01-2065 for Fury, Interstate, $349 + 1/2 shipping from Roadoverstock, e-bay. 888-834-7464
Standard Square billet ends, Slash cut billet ends available for extra $.

Samson, Slashers......................................Roadburners...........................................

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, the roadburners were my first choice but I can't find any tips that "slash" for them and I am planning on doing the lowing via the spring

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Call them with # provided, Roadburner does make slash tips. If u lower frame u will have to be slower in sharp right hand turns and bumps. But that is relative to how fast you now enter right hand turns and bumps and if u have it dialed down all the way. Fast, caution, conservative, no problem. IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts