Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Santiago Canyon ride with the OCMoto riders..
Start at the Tustin Marketplace and head down Santiago Canyon -> Live Oak -> Crown Valley -> PCH -> Ruby's (Laguna Beach).

Last time there was 115 bikes, so far 26 have signed up..
This was a very cool ride through the canyon and down live oak..
The food was great at Ruby's diner on PCH too..

WHERE: Tustin Market Place (in front of Sports Authority) Map
DATE: Sunday 3/28/10
WHEN: 10:00am (kick stands up 10:30 sharp)
RIDE PACE: Easy
CHATTERBOX: Ch 12 group 00

El Camino Real to S Coast Hwy - Google Maps

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Another Santiago Canyon ride with the OCMoto riders..
Start at the Tustin Marketplace and head down Santiago Canyon -> Live Oak -> Crown Valley -> PCH -> Ruby's (Laguna Beach).

Last time there was 115 bikes, so far 26 have signed up..
This was a very cool ride through the canyon and down live oak..
The food was great at Ruby's diner on PCH too..

WHERE: Tustin Market Place (in front of Sports Authority) Map
DATE: Sunday 3/28/10
WHEN: 10:00am (kick stands up 10:30 sharp)
RIDE PACE: Easy
CHATTERBOX: Ch 12 group 00

El Camino Real to S Coast Hwy - Google Maps
Hopefully the weather is good... and hopefully I will have tuned in my FC by then... only got to 86 miles before my light came on this last week! :eek: Tuned it over the weekend, but we will see... :(

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully the weather is good... and hopefully I will have tuned in my FC by then... only got to 86 miles before my light came on this last week! :eek: Tuned it over the weekend, but we will see... :(
Where's a pic of that new air cleaner bro..?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Where's a pic of that new air cleaner bro..?
Right here... was hoping to get it out of the garage this weekend and get some good pics of it before I posted it up, but maybe sometime this week.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well if all goes well I should have the new tire on by then and should be able to make this one... will give you all a call next weekend... all depends on the kid :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody going to make this ride?
If not, maybe we can hook up on Sunday and meet for a ride..
Ride up to San Juan Capistrano, possibly get the San Diego dudes to meet there..?
Let me know
There's a bar with good food (I've been told) there.. Swallows Inn.Swallows Inn -

Map
Google Maps

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Anybody going to make this ride?
If not, maybe we can hook up on Sunday and meet for a ride..
Ride up to San Juan Capistrano, possibly get the San Diego dudes to meet there..?
Let me know
There's a bar with good food (I've been told) there.. Swallows Inn.Swallows Inn -

Map
Google Maps
I "think" I'll be there... I'll call you Saturday and let you know what the dealio is bro...!

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
..Would love to go on one of these rides but i live up in castaic and the ride there and back is a little to long..:eek:..Have to figure a time when i can stay at my buddys in San Clemente overnite........bummer:(

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
..Would love to go on one of these rides but i live up in castaic and the ride there and back is a little to long..:eek:..Have to figure a time when i can stay at my buddys in San Clemente overnite........bummer:(
Bah, it's not that far compared to coming up from SD... :confused:

Anyways, should be getting my grill by tomorrow or Friday, just thought I'd give you a personal update :D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
...The problem is i am not very comfortable riding on the freeway..:eek:..the 405 is not very rider friendly at least for me.......i just found out there was a 5th gear on the bike from reading the fourm...lol........:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
...The problem is i am not very comfortable riding on the freeway..:eek:..the 405 is not very rider friendly at least for me.......i just found out there was a 5th gear on the bike from reading the fourm...lol........:eek:
Lol, okay... go get used to your bike bro, but... just to temp you a little bit, this is a N00b ride and they will be taking it slow... but, don't want you to get killed on the 405 just to hang out with any of us, get used to it and hopefully we'll see you on some rides this summer! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
..It;s not the speed, It's the Idiots that drive the so. cal. freeways Texting, Talking on the Phone and just driving like morons that bothers me ! 50 years old with a 5 year old..lol..like to see her graduate high school...............:D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
..It;s not the speed, It's the Idiots that drive the so. cal. freeways Texting, Talking on the Phone and just driving like morons that bothers me ! 50 years old with a 5 year old..lol..like to see her graduate high school...............:D

Read 3 killed ..:(..this is my point bikers always end up dead right but still dead...........:(

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Okay... I know it sucks on the freeway's here bud, but seriously... I understand the want to see the g-child grow up and all, but there is the x factor...

That being said, the x factor is the more you run from it, the more it will follow you... pic a time and destination to explore your bike and learn it on the highways....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts