Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I rode with some friends down through Santiago Canyon. We started at my place in West Covina, shot down the freeway to Tustin and then over to Santiago Canyon Road. Stopped at Cooks Corner for a while. There were plenty of sweet bikes there and a small swap meet with some good swag. Then we continued up Trabuco Canyon and stopped at Rose Canyon Cantina and Grill. One of my favorite rides, and one of my favorite restaurants. Caught a Rat Rod club there, about 50 or so home grown rods, all pretty bitchin. Any of you WCFR guys that hasn't done this ride maybe should give it a try. Sorry I don't have any pics, but nobody remembered to bring a camera, and the pics on my phone just kinda suck.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'll be ready this weekend! Bike's at the painter right getting 'er engine blacked plus some other odds and ends.

Weather should be nice! I'm ready for putin'

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Yesterday I rode with some friends down through Santiago Canyon. We started at my place in West Covina, shot down the freeway to Tustin and then over to Santiago Canyon Road. Stopped at Cooks Corner for a while. There were plenty of sweet bikes there and a small swap meet with some good swag. Then we continued up Trabuco Canyon and stopped at Rose Canyon Cantina and Grill. One of my favorite rides, and one of my favorite restaurants. Caught a Rat Rod club there, about 50 or so home grown rods, all pretty bitchin. Any of you WCFR guys that hasn't done this ride maybe should give it a try. Sorry I don't have any pics, but nobody remembered to bring a camera, and the pics on my phone just kinda suck.
I've made that ride, very nice ride. I don't care for the bicyclist on the canton roads but small inconvenience :cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tony_Fury - totally with you on the bicyclists. A few times they were three wide on the blind side of a turn...thought for sure I was going to take one of them out. Sure enough we saw a bicyclist down (bicycle vs RV) on our way back towards Tustin...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yes, I have made that ride many a time. Cooks is fun once in a while, but you can smell the ego's about a mile up the road. We will have to plan a day to all meet up and go through Ortega Hwy to Hell's Kitchen, seems like a nicer crowd... and it's cleaner.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts