Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at bike night I saw these on a Dark Red Fury and I really like them.

They looked to be perfect highway pegs for me.

Can somebody please tell me who makes them or sells them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That's something I have never seen. Might be something new or custom built.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Doesn't look like anything I have seen out there. Might be a home made set or like John said a custom job.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You shoulda tried to find the guy or leave him a msg on his bike. Let him know about the forums here. Unless it's one of the lurkers that hang out but don't post.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have seen those before...Ive told my dad about those for his VTX..let me see if I can find them

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
foot rest

looks like they mount onto the stock controll's mounts, probally comes with longer bolts to accept them. wonder how it works with spoiler mounted on same area? other wise like them

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ruppy & Clueless, your a-w-e-s-o-m-e. lol

Thank you! Added to my "Must have list"

They looked really good on his Fury.

I parked right next to this Fury at bike night last night and I stood there for over an hour waiting for this dude to return, I walked over and got a hot dog and Pepsi and walked back and he was gone! I was so mad lol.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Matte Orange. Let me know if you get this from ebay. I have ordered from Rider's Needs before and seem like a good vendor. They look good and would definitely solve the stretching out problem I would think. What kind of pegs are you going to add?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Right Size?

Dont get me wrong all, and I may be way off on this, but the fitments for these is for '03-'09 1300 Retro & '04-'09 1300C at these websites.
Also Kurakyn does not list this for the '10-'11 Fury on its website, only for those specific '03-'09 models. I'm just sayin.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
True they might not list the Fury as a bike these fit, but that doesn't mean that something can't be done to make it work, or if there was enough interest maybe they would be willing to make it for the Fury.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Matte Orange. Let me know if you get this from ebay. I have ordered from Rider's Needs before and seem like a good vendor. They look good and would definitely solve the stretching out problem I would think. What kind of pegs are you going to add?
The ISO pegs to match my wings.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Matte. Did you ever get these from ebay and install on your Fury? Just wondered how they fit. Thanks.......
no I sure didn't. I can't make up my mind which way I want to go.

I also found a bar that clamps to the downtubes that is for highway pegs.

decisions decisions! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Look at the Swing wings I have those and they are great !! RSS turned me on to theses and i have no regrets very nice product, Just have to sell your current ones.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts