Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man ,,the weather man was wrong in a good way,,was only forcasted to be 73 today was 85,,I cut the grass,,then went for a ride,,and im sun burned. Ill be in myrtle beach starting saturday, ill have my laptop to stay with u guys when i can. Not taking the bike,,towing a 35 ft TT, wish I could bring it but its a family vacation,,Bike nite starts the day I get back at Hooters so ill be showing my Big Blue. :D Hope the rest of ya get some good riding in this coming weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Man ,,the weather man was wrong in a good way,,was only forcasted to be 73 today was 85,,I cut the grass,,then went for a ride,,and im sun burned. Ill be in myrtle beach starting saturday, ill have my laptop to stay with u guys when i can. Not taking the bike,,towing a 35 ft TT, wish I could bring it but its a family vacation,,Bike nite starts the day I get back at Hooters so ill be showing my Big Blue. :D Hope the rest of ya get some good riding in this coming weekend.
Have a good trip i'm taking the family on the boat for easter...:D

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
WildBill,have a nice trip. Where are you staying? I am going to Myrtle beach first week and May and I can't wait to see some sunshine and sit my ass on my balcony and stare out at the Atlantic with a rack of cold ones close by.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Have a good trip. We got up to almost 80 today, so I got in about 50 miles. Supposed to be back in the 60’s the next several days and I can live with that.

Sittin on the balcony looking at the Atlantic with some cold one’s. that sounds nice.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts

Sittin on the balcony looking at the Atlantic with some cold one’s. that sounds nice.
[/QUOTE]

Here you go Richard, All you need now is a rack of cold ones. Myrtle Beach you gotta love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WildBill,have a nice trip. Where are you staying? I am going to Myrtle beach first week and May and I can't wait to see some sunshine and sit my ass on my balcony and stare out at the Atlantic with a rack of cold ones close by.
Dave you will have to hit me up when you leave to come down im only 2 hours from myrtle, straight shot down highway 17, im staying at the KOA, i have a 09 Jayco Travel trailer,,sleeps 12, im about a half mile from ocean Blvd and 501. :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Have a good trip. We got up to almost 80 today, so I got in about 50 miles. Supposed to be back in the 60’s the next several days and I can live with that.

thanks richard, I will try im not feeling to well right now,,been alot on my plate for 2 weeks and my body has reached its limits,,im gonna hook the truck and trailer up early tommorrow and chill,,do absolutley nothing. so once we get to myrtle my works starts. I think alot of people that know nothing about RVing think you just park,,push a button and chill,,usually takes me about 2 hours to get her leveled,,slide outs out,,water,sewer,,electric,,cable,,inside ready,,and all the outside kitchen stuff I have,,my smoker,,screened in porch,,so it becomes a chore but by 4 pm,Ill be putting down a few cold ones with my feet up as I smell whatever im cooking,,lmao:D

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
thanks richard, I will try im not feeling to well right now,,been alot on my plate for 2 weeks and my body has reached its limits,,im gonna hook the truck and trailer up early tommorrow and chill,,do absolutley nothing. so once we get to myrtle my works starts. I think alot of people that know nothing about RVing think you just park,,push a button and chill,,usually takes me about 2 hours to get her leveled,,slide outs out,,water,sewer,,electric,,cable,,inside ready,,and all the outside kitchen stuff I have,,my smoker,,screened in porch,,so it becomes a chore but by 4 pm,Ill be putting down a few cold ones with my feet up as I smell whatever im cooking,,lmao:D
We used to do a lot of camping when we first got married. We had a boat and it made for a pretty good time. Then one trip, my wife wanted to rent a codo and I agreed. We have not camped since. Kinda miss it.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Here you go Richard, All you need now is a rack of cold ones. Myrtle Beach you gotta love it.[/quote]

Dave that is a awesome sight. Reminds me that I need to start working on my beach body for my trip to Sarasota in June.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts