Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put some new Kuryakyn Scythe Mirrors and Zombie Levers on my LE Fury. I also have the Kuryakyn Zombie pegs but dont think you can see'em. Both the mirrors and levers and a vast improvement over the stock setup.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do those Scythe mirrors have integrated turn signals?
No they dont, Im planning on doing something else with my turn signals in the near future.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those mirrors stick out further than the stock ones do? How well is the field of view with those?
Yea they do stick out further then the stock ones. I'm broad through my shoulders and would have to shift some while riding in order to see better. Field of view is much better, I can see directly behind me as well as to either side without moving my riding position.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Yea they do stick out further then the stock ones. I'm broad through my shoulders and would have to shift some while riding in order to see better. Field of view is much better, I can see directly behind me as well as to either side without moving my riding position.
Nice... I have to do the same. It's even worse when I am wearing my jacket. I will have to put those on my "get it if I get the cash list" :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Have the same mirrors and levers. Ordered them while I was waiting for them to charge the battery when I bought the bike. LOVE the way they look. IMO, changing the grips out really made a huge difference also.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have the same mirrors and levers. Ordered them while I was waiting for them to charge the battery when I bought the bike. LOVE the way they look. IMO, changing the grips out really made a huge difference also.

those grips looks sharp, im gonna get something similar if i can find some in black and chrome.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Looks good, I have the same setup. Next step is to get rid of those black cables. Really cleans things up a bit. good job

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
nice mirrors. i'm 5'8" and even I can't see directly behind me. stupid design flaw. a reach for the handle bars that I tolerate with my basic reach, and then they put mirrors on it that can't even show what's behind a tall or short guy. new handle bars/cables and mirror for me. there goes the warranty!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I know this is an old post and I'm new here, but I'm wondering how you attached the mirrors. I am looking to get them for my bike but I don't want to use the metric adapter that makes the sit up higher. Did you guys have this problem or is there another way to mount them? thanks for the help.

I am thinking about using a bolt from the bottom and them turning the upper part down on a lathe and threading it to the 5/16...any ideas about that?

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
You can match the thread and run a hex head bolt from the bottom, but you'll have to drill the left side so you can put the bolt in from the bottom.. you'll also have to cut part of the bolt head off for that side to make it fit.. I did that just to get my mirrors on while I waited for the metric adapters to come in.. it honestly doesn't make the mirrors sit that much higher. PM me if you want and I'll take a close up pic for you so you can see for yourself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts