Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh yall don't get off that easy lol..:D... I hate to burst your bubble but them blue dawgs are smokin hot....You seen Richards with the sumo kit and all the other blue bad boys ...:cool:....We be stylin................:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
makes me wanna get my cobra pipes painted black!!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh yall don't get off that easy lol..:D... I hate to burst your bubble but them blue dawgs are smokin hot....You seen Richards with the sumo kit and all the other blue bad boys ...:cool:....We be stylin................:D
Blue is pretty slick but howabout that black (asides from the finger prints) I feel like at times i have to guard my bike with a BB gun to keep the finger Boogers off the bike because of how slick it is.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I like them all, But I dont like how all the other colors have those silver wheels they shouldve came chromed, forks too IMO!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I like them all, But I dont like how all the other colors have those silver wheels they shouldve came chromed, forks too IMO!
I was going to do the ghetto custom job of bicycle cards in the spokes for subbing as exhaust and tinfoil on the rims as "chrome" but decided to just save my time and enjoy my bike then put actual parts on as i get cash and see stuff i like. Rims will be another couple years probably when i graduate

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
...I have the cards in the spokes with the cobras it gives it a unique sound...kinda cool...:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
yeah what he said,,lol :D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Silver me lads, is the way to a young girls heart... ;)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Who gives a damn about her heart? I am much more interested in other parts of her anatomy!
but to get to her heart wouldnt you have to go through her boobs???? atleast at this angle which makes me interested in getting near her heart

·
Registered
241 Posts
From the picture it looks to me like they are the last 2 bikes on the sales lot waiting to be sold?????? The RED sold first and then the rest of the colors. Maybe they should put a little Red, Blue or Silver on them to help. They have some Black already but even that does not seem to be enough. Actually they look really good there. It would be cool to see a bunch of colors lined up with the modifications. Nice job.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I love my Blue Fury....but honesty...I've never seen a bad looking Fury, no matter what the color. It's all a matter degree of just exactly how good they look!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im with you SE!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts