Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am Looking to see if there are any fury riders in the Nh seacoast on the forum. I know that Depot Honda has sold a few. If your out there let me know maybe we can plan a ride. :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thinking your best bet might be to try and get spotted on the news bro... Would suck if all those that got sold went outside of your state... :( Anyways, hit up some local bike nights and see if you can find somebody...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the suggestion, I have seen one out riding but didn't get a chance to connect. hopefully they will join the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Marklar63, I just picked up a Fury(matte silver) yesterday and im in the Boston area. I am down to ride so just let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
90% of the time I go for a decent ride I am headiing up to NH and it's usually up the coast and the bucket comes off. Live free or die!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
90% of the time I go for a decent ride I am headiing up to NH and it's usually up the coast and the bucket comes off. Live free or die!!
That sound great. Im a bit of a noob so the full covered protected dome stays on for me HA! I was in NH last night when i was picking up the hog and i noticed its a real nice ride up there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am a new rider in Boston as well. I picked up mine back in march, and it's the first bike I own/ride. I just love this bike. I got the blue one, because we all know blue goes faster.
I have been reading the posts since I found this site and have been making some changes to my bike. Yesterday I finally moved the license plate from the back to the left (Shawns side mount), and cut off the old holder, installed some LEDs to light it up. You know, finally making it a chopper. 'Cause it aint one 'till you cut something off.

Let me know when you go for a ride. I am all for it. I know only one other biker and he rides a CBR, so it's rather dificult to go riding together. He wants to go fast, and I want to cruise.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Rodrigo. I havent chopped the plate off yet. I figured I will wait till the winter and i'm stuck inside. I just ordered the Chrome Covers from Smiley. That should be a quick add to the bike. Anyway ride safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts