Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding some cobra slashdowns (part # 1833).
Turned Canada inside out and still no luck, anybody have ideas, or know of any shops that ship to the great white north? Snow is gone, trees are getting green and I want to make some noise!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Jimbo;
Nice to see another Canadian on the forum. I'm from Saskatoon. Good luck trying to find parts here in Canada, I had to order all my parts from the US. Kuryakan was really good..only took them 3 days to get me the parts. I ordered Morton Inferno exhaust about 3 weeks ago and still waiting but I guess you gotta expect that with exhaust.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Rodger dodger,

Yeah, finding parts up here is a tough job....whats up with that?
Good to hear from ya.....ride out west this summer, lots of ridin' in the mountains!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phat is awesome. Only downside is they require a signature on shipping. That means I have to be around when the ups guy shows up. No sales tax and free shipping rocks!:cool:
Yeah lester, Jumped right on the Phat website and got me some slashdowns. Hope the wait isn't too long. Free shipping for you guys down there .....gonna cost to get it up here. Will be sittin' and waitin' for the ups guy!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Phat is awesome. Only downside is they require a signature on shipping. That means I have to be around when the ups guy shows up. No sales tax and free shipping rocks!:cool:
I'm on the road all the time and I've ordered from them several times just had the parts delevered to my work and they'll sign for it as long as the package isn't damaged

1 - 8 of 8 Posts