Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive the noob question, but what do you guys recommend to keep the seat from fading and/or cracking? I live in Texas and plan to ride my bike to work most days where it will sit in the blistering Texas sun for 9+ hours everyday.

Is there a product out there that is better than most or should I not put any product on it but soap and water?

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I've never even thought about that before. but I'm much further north (Chicago) and the riding season is only six months long.
I don't worry about it.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Forgive the noob question, but what do you guys recommend to keep the seat from fading and/or cracking? I live in Texas and plan to ride my bike to work most days where it will sit in the blistering Texas sun for 9+ hours everyday.

Is there a product out there that is better than most or should I not put any product on it but soap and water?

Thanks for the feedback.
I don't use anything but soap and water, I did learn along time ago not to use Armorall on the seat.

·
Registered
148 Posts

Thanks for the feedback.
I use Mothers Vinyl Protectant it's in a red spray bottle. It's not slippery you won't slide off nor does it leave a greasy film like armor all does. Used it on all my bikes and it had even restored the shine and rejuvenated the vinyl on my 84 RZ350 I once had. Little pricy but worth every penny!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts