Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are C&C seats the only company that add lumbar which move the rider forward? Does anyone have any pictures of one with the added lumbar on their bike? After I add my risers, I think a seat is next. I am looking at the Sporttour seat because it looks like it has a wider platform for the wife.

Next, anyone know what sissy bar with a pad would work with that seat? Trying to make the bike as comfortable as possible for the wife and I.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Another seat to consider is a Danny Gray, it is wide for the driver and passenger, has lumbar support for driver but I think you would need to look at a Highway Hawk sissybar or a Ginz to fit that wide seat. I have the Danny Gray Weekday 2XL if I'm not mistaken and I have a Ginz sissybar.

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
I'm a little over 200lbs and I use a Danny Gray like stated above, to me the seat is a little stiff, but it is wide and has great lumbar support. Another seat you might consider is a Mustang, they are wide and from what's said on the forum pretty soft, but they apparently set you up more from being so thick.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Are C&C seats the only company that add lumbar which move the rider forward? Does anyone have any pictures of one with the added lumbar on their bike? After I add my risers, I think a seat is next. I am looking at the Sporttour seat because it looks like it has a wider platform for the wife.

Next, anyone know what sissy bar with a pad would work with that seat? Trying to make the bike as comfortable as possible for the wife and I.

Thanks.
Strange... I was always tried to make it as uncomfortable for the wife as possible.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have the C&C solo, Im a Big guy 330lbs, and I love the C&C seat, its very comfortable. I had a mustang on my victory, and man, the way it moves the way you sit on a bike, just made me hate that seat, when you put on a mustang u dont sit into a bike anymore, you sit on top of the bike... its akward

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Strange... I was always tried to make it as uncomfortable for the wife as possible.

Lol

Here's the DG Shorthop, my wife only sat on it once , so I ride alone :)
Btw great lumbar support, and your guaranteed to outlast the gas tank

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1428011494.794768.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call it strange, but I really enjoy spending time with my wife and kids. It's the main reason I also have a RZR XP4, has the 4 seats for the family. Anyway, would also like to see some pics of 2 up seats, and let us know what brand it is.

It would be nice to be able to sit on a couple different brands. I don't foresee anyone buying a seat and not thinking it's the best one out there. But hopefully with some pics and good feedback, I'll be able to make the right choice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone using Corbin seats? The rumble seat intrigues me and I'm not a fan of the looks of the king & queen seat.

My main concern with the Mustang seat is the extra added height. I want no more height for my seat.

Don't like how the c&c doesn't have a back rest. Seems just as I read or see something to sway my decision, I see something to counter the good. I do know for sure, it's gotta be 2up capable, minimal (preferably no) raise in seat height, hopefully move me forward and backrests preferred. Going to keep this thread bumped hoping to get as much info as possible.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I came up with this today for going 2 up with a C&C solo, Re-use the stock passenger seat....

·
Registered
585 Posts
How did you mount those cups again?
Very good question....This might just save a bunch of us looking for a better seat and the ol' ladies not liking the idea of getting a solo saddle with no comparable piss pad.

Please master; instruct the grasshoppers to your ways. :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just pull out the 4 rubber pieces on the bottom of the seat. Go down to your local hardware store, and get 4 decent suction cups that have the head a little bigger then the holes in the seat, and they with a pair of pliers I forced them in and DONE!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Just pull out the 4 rubber pieces on the bottom of the seat. Go down to your local hardware store, and get 4 decent suction cups that have the head a little bigger then the holes in the seat, and they with a pair of pliers I forced them in and DONE!
smart move compadre'

·
Registered
585 Posts
Somehow I really thought there was more to it than that. Awesome simple mod to save a bunch of cash and keep her happy. Thanks mmasac.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Somehow I really thought there was more to it than that. Awesome simple mod to save a bunch of cash and keep her happy. Thanks mmasac.
FYI...that stock seat wont keep any woman happy unless her ass is made of steel. Only 1% of them have what it takes to ride on this ass killer. I have a Diamond plate ass pad for my biach & she still complains(good). It is still a step up from the fender with a feminine pad stuck to it. At least it seems like I am trying...lol...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Awesome Mmasac!, I'll be trying this out if it can be used with a L&M seat (don't see why it couldn't). 99% of the time I ride solo, but the few times I don't, I've had to swap back to the stock set up, just so the ol' lady can ride with.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts