Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Sad to say that I am not in the Seattle area, but I was raised in Tacoma. Would most likely be still up there if it was not for being shipped down to San Diego. :cool:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Eastern WA here. Im back and forth though. I went to the cycle barn over the weekend and they didn't have any Fury's on the showroom floor.
Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eastern WA here. Im back and forth though. I went to the cycle barn over the weekend and they didn't have any Fury's on the showroom floor.
Where did you get yours?
I don't have one yet, still looking for one. I'm actualy in Moses Lake for 2 more months. Wanting to buy a Fury in the next few weeks.

Are you near Moses Lake? I'd like to check one of these Fury's out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tahuya Fury

I got my Fury in Bremerton ,it was the first one out.
I have been enjoying it every chance I get. If you ride you must know about the Tahuya, its some of the best riding areas for dirt bikes and cruisers. From my crib to the closest store is 9 miles one way with only 2 stop SIGNS.
That will give ya something to figure out,and see if you can find it.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I got my Fury in Bremerton ,it was the first one out.
I have been enjoying it every chance I get. If you ride you must know about the Tahuya, its some of the best riding areas for dirt bikes and cruisers. From my crib to the closest store is 9 miles one way with only 2 stop SIGNS.
That will give ya something to figure out,and see if you can find it.
Watch out for Bremalo's.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It's always nice to know im not alone out here.:D
Well you aren't... I am just stuck down here in SoCal for a few more years and then be heading back up north... most likely into Oregon though... to many relatives still around in Washington that I don't care to be that close to... but that is only a couple of hours from a group ride sometime then :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where did you get yours?
This looks like an old post, I live in the tacoma area, and look like somebody is having a hard time finding furys. If you look at south sound honda, south bound honda, and hinshaws honda, you'll find that all these dealers have at least 1 or more. I got mine at south bound honda.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
This looks like an old post, I live in the tacoma area, and look like somebody is having a hard time finding furys. If you look at south sound honda, south bound honda, and hinshaws honda, you'll find that all these dealers have at least 1 or more. I got mine at south bound honda.
Yep, very old.;)
Are you military?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Seems like there are few of us here in the WA State. I saw at least two different rider up here in Everett area.

I got mine at Ride motorsports. They just gave me the best prices out of the dealers that quoted me. And they seem to be the only one with Matte Silver in stock.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There is a few of us with Furys here, just not riding around at the same time. When I did the LPD run to the olympia capital, there were 3 of us, all matte silver, the next week I saw another matte silver Fury at eagle leather with paper license. So the matte silver is not so limited!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just saw another Fury at work today. Same Matte Silver color...

Anyway, I'm going to start buying up some parts and adding the personal touches to the bike starting this weekend. Hopefully some decent sales are going on.

Here are the stuff I'm planning on getting:

Drag specialty Mirror
ISO grip with Stiletto ends
Cobra exhaust/FC/and Powerflow intake (debating on chrome or black.. might go with chrome since I have been reading that blacks get scratched too easily)
Kury Zombie levers.

That's about it for now...

Man Modifying bikes sure are a lot cheaper than cars..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts