Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Fury for the same reason I sold my other 4 bikes....I just can't find the time to ride as much as I'd like to. 2010 Fury Metallic Blue. Less than 2200 miles in almost 2 years of riding. Garage kept. Add ons include "Fuggin Reaper" exhaust. LED lit side mount license plate and LED tail lights by "Raw Design". Also have additional exhaust system which includes factory pipes with "Reaper slip-ons from "Raw Design".
Need $9500.00 but will consider reasonable offers. Barely ridden...almost new. This is a great deal....Talk to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Hate to see you sell it, but I understand. Good luck and is sounds like a good deal for somebody.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Richard. I'm hoping as warm weather starts to hit that some of those riders out there who don't currently have a bike will start getting the itch and be ready to buy. I've also picked up a new hobby recently. I started taking guitar lessons about 3 months ago and have really gotten into it and if I really want to learn how to play, I have to devote a lot of time to practicing.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I have played guitar since college and love it. Now my son is interested, so it is something we do together. What are you playing?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny you should mention your son...My son who is 12 (13 soon) and I decided to start playing together. We bought a pair of Fender Starcaster acoustic's from Costco at $169.00 each and started taking lessons at a local music store. He was already a good flute player and already reading music so he began to pick it up a lot quicker than me. I have to practice more just to keep up with him. I was at the music store a few weeks ago and heard one of the instructors fooling around on an Ibanez hollow body and loved the way it sounded, so I went out and bought (just yesterday) and Ibanez AGR73T. Click the link to see it. It's a real beauty and sounds great. Now I'm really motivated.

Ibanez.com | Hollow Body Guitars | AGR73T

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Good luck with the sale, sorry to see you sell it. As one music lover/player to another good luck with the guitar. Sharing music with your son will be a bond that will never be broken!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling my Fury for the same reason I sold my other 4 bikes....I just can't find the time to ride as much as I'd like to. 2010 Fury Metallic Blue. Less than 2200 miles in almost 2 years of riding. Garage kept. Add ons include "Fuggin Reaper" exhaust. LED lit side mount license plate and LED tail lights by "Raw Design". Also have additional exhaust system which includes factory pipes with "Reaper slip-ons from "Raw Design".
Need $9500.00 but will consider reasonable offers. Barely ridden...almost new. This is a great deal....Talk to me.
Is your bike still available?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available. Have a couple of people looking this weekend. Is your name really Steve West??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts