Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I absolutely LOVE my fury but at the same time I've become bored with it. It could be my A.D.D. I dunno. But the fury is going up for sale. I'm currently waiting to hear the trade in offer from the HD dealership. I know, I know, I'm going to the dark side :D If they don't tell me what I want to hear, I'll be selling it outright. The 2005 Kawasaki ZX10 is going on the block too. If you're interested in either one, PM me here or email me at [email protected] and I can email you more info and pics. I should have an answer tomorrow afternoon. I'll be selling the Fury in all stock form with 6200 miles on it and will be asking $10k obo I just wanted to get the ball rolling in case I do end up selling it outright.

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Well guys, I absolutely LOVE my fury but at the same time I've become bored with it. It could be my A.D.D. I dunno. But the fury is going up for sale.
And another one bites the dust, da, da..............

Cheers

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
good choice!:D haha sold my fury to, got a Harley street glide and have not looked back (even tho i stop by this forum on occation to check out the new stuff )heres a pic of my new beast
Sorry Dillon, every freaking time I look at one of those bikes, with a young dude on it... I think... Grandpa in the making... seriously... do you travel that much? It's just over-sized, ugly and so not a young person's bike... If you think that's an upgrade, I think you're hanging around an older crowd and just haven't realized your turf yet... But, as you know... that's just personal preferences, and every man's a#($__h## is his own... You're probably like my best friend and ride's around on his Harley wondering why everybody is staring at my Fury when they should be staring at him... :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Well guys, I absolutely LOVE my fury but at the same time I've become bored with it. It could be my A.D.D. I dunno. But the fury is going up for sale. I'm currently waiting to hear the trade in offer from the HD dealership. I know, I know, I'm going to the dark side :D If they don't tell me what I want to hear, I'll be selling it outright. The 2005 Kawasaki ZX10 is going on the block too. If you're interested in either one, PM me here or email me at [email protected] and I can email you more info and pics. I should have an answer tomorrow afternoon. I'll be selling the Fury in all stock form with 6200 miles on it and will be asking $10k obo I just wanted to get the ball rolling in case I do end up selling it outright.
Will miss you ryguy (yea, it's ADHD, in Psychology in college right now, I guarantee it's that)... please tell me you are at least getting a V-rod???... For the love of whatever... please tell me that, all the other bikes designs haven't been changed since 1960, ugggggg...

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
good choice!:D haha sold my fury to, got a Harley street glide and have not looked back (even tho i stop by this forum on occation to check out the new stuff )heres a pic of my new beast
Hey Dillon, nice to hear from you. Your fury might to gone but a part of it lives on as your pipes still sound great. Hate to see you go ryguy00 but like Dillion I hope you both continue to stop by and check in on the forum to say hello. Good Luck!

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will miss you ryguy (yea, it's ADHD, in Psychology in college right now, I guarantee it's that)... please tell me you are at least getting a V-rod???... For the love of whatever... please tell me that, all the other bikes designs haven't been changed since 1960, ugggggg...
thunder mountain custom chopper.... :D

· Premium Member
532 Posts
Man I really don't understand that move bro - you look like you're sitting on a giant red fire engine. How do you go from sexy n sleek to that? Ahhh, to each his own I guess. Better you than me!

Larry

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
My Fury smokes my friends tricked out FAT BOY off the line every time, new cam whatever, ITS FUNNY REALLY! My Fury is all stock on exhaust and intake!

WANT A REAL ROCKET?

2009 YAMAHA V-MAX 215hp STOCK at the crank!!!!! PURE THROTTLE CRACKING 12000 rpm redline or so, its only priced 17k to 19k starting!!! Now this is a pure MONSTER on two wheels!!!

So many BIKES TO CHOOSE, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

What ever you get be safe out there!
Good luck!

· Registered
13,011 Posts
Man I really don't understand that move bro - you look like you're sitting on a giant red fire engine. How do you go from sexy n sleek to that? Ahhh, to each his own I guess. Better you than me!

Larry
The HD guys I ride with, one in particular, keep trying to convince me to buy one of those big Harley cruisers. They call them cruisers, but to me they're more of a touring bike like a Goldwing. I'm sure they are very comfortable for the long rides, but so far, my Fury hasn't had any problems keeping right with the pack......and yes, it gets more looks than the "Geezer Glides" do. :D That term came straight from one of my Harley buddies, so no offence intended. ;)

Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll buy a Harley, but happy with the Honda for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.