Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has really been a tough decision for me, but I have decided to move in a different direction. Therefore my Fury is for sale. PM me privately for mod lists and there are plenty of pictures in my albums.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
LOL - I knew it! Good Luck with the BigDog Rich! Share some pics! I almost did the same thing last week BUT the Fury just makes the most sense (for me).

All the best!
Larry

·
Registered
682 Posts
Richard!!!!!!!! :eek:

Say it ain't so.....I finally get my new Blue Fury and you sale yours two weeks later.....Mine is stock, it doesn't stand a chance beside yours in a show or anything.......Beside it's going to take me years to make the Mods I want at my pay rate....(I work for the state)...... Going to miss ya dude.

Bones

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Now who am I going to get to play the SONG GAME with:confused: We will miss ya!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I know a guy here in NC who bought a new Big Dog 3 years ago. Paid almost 30,000. Has it for sell now due to having another child. Asking 14,500. Don't know the model, but can get more info if anyone interested.......

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Ohh Yesss - I forgot, April Fools Day! Nice 1. You can't dump over 10K into a bike that you barely rode in the northern states then take a loss like that.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Holy shit say it ain't so!!! Man they are dropping like flies with all the sales going on, bad part is that we all know that these things are not going to sell for nowhere near what we have in them, good luck and share what your plans are.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Wow, you really got me on that one!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Yeah it has to be an April Fools joke as he's got to much money wrapped up in it.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Five bucks?!?! That's twice as much as what I'd pay for that blue piece of shit! LOL :D

.......and he'd have to thow in the jack......
Alright, I'll go $2.25, forgot about the jack.......might have to drop my bid because of that fat rear end.......color doesn't help much either.....:eek:....I'll make it $2.00 even......got a two dollar bill here with your name on it!!!!!;)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Alright, I'll go $2.25, forgot about the jack.......might have to drop my bid because of that fat rear end.......color doesn't help much either.....:eek:....I'll make it $2.00 even......got a two dollar bill here with your name on it!!!!!;)
I'll give you $20.00 and pay shipping you'll need the extra bucks when your Big Dog breaks down :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts