Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life took an unexpected turn and it may come to down to me having to sell my 2010 Fury. Here's the details:

Matte gray limited edition paint
all stock except for Accutronix 3" extended forward controls (black, tribal tips with diamond arms).
Located in Southern California and used as a daily driver and weekend rider constantly...I mean, it IS SoCal...amirite?!)
The milage is the killer at about 15k
It's had all it's services and is in great condition.

So my question is, what should I ask for it? It was hard (read: more difficult than just posting on here) to find a base price for that online so here I am.

I appreciate the information ahead of time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Miles are not always the issue if you were keeping all records of service and receipts that does help. Hows the tires??. You show that the bike was maintained perfectly, oil plugs ect are new. List on Craigslist when there are few Furys
I sold a 5,ooo bike on Craigslist and it was a 2001 with ALL RECORDS sold real fast

I was thinking around 9,500.00 and sell at 9k Just my opinion. Pull off the aftermarket stuff and sell on the site if someone doesnt want your mods.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Miles are not always the issue if you were keeping all records of service and receipts that does help. Hows the tires??. You show that the bike was maintained perfectly. I was thinking around 9,500.00 and sell at 9k Just my opinion. Pull off the aftermarket stuff and sell on the site if someone doesnt want your mods.

Good Luck!
Definitely. I have all the records, all serviced at one shop and brand new tires on it.

UPDATE! Looks like I won't have to sell it!

Chalk one up for America and Freedom. Haha :D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
damn I need to hang around him if he can turn things around in a hour and a half lol, send me one of those lucky charms.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Look online in NADA motorcycle guides this is the more accurate book and what most shops go by . $11,800 is the number if you don't want to look. I don't get why anyone would settle for less than retail ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts