1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
September 2010 Fury of the Month

BlueDragon
*September 2009 Fury of the Month also*

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congrats Blue, bike looks great, one more and you have a "Triple Crown" or a "Hat Trick"

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She should paint it Matte Silver, then it would look really good! :cool: I'd vote for it! *again* ;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Mental is correct! Winning FOM twice is AWESOME and I am overwhelmed by the support! You guys and gals are the greatest! With the exception of a few small things, the bike is done and I can't imagine ever having enough major change now to ever enter this contest again. There are so many really awesome bikes that deserve to win. I look forward to sitting back and watching others build their bike. I love my bike, but I will still drool over those who have chrome wheels, extended rakes, and big tire kits! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
GJ DEB:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Iam new here

My name is john, and I dont have a fury yet, but will be getting one next spring. I have had a 2005 shadow spirit 750 that was in metric cruiser mag. some years back, and had a harley street glide. Both bikes won first and second place trophys quite often in shows. I think your fury is the most awesome fury Ive seen yet! Again, if you could turn me on to any info about aftermarket, or custom made parts for the fury, id really be thankfull! Again, Ive customized both of my bikes, which I dont have anymore, and I think u and I have pretty much the same taste. my email is [email protected] if you would like to share any info , or keep in touch. GREAT job on your bike!!! Thanks again, john.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Congrats Blue, bike looks great, one more and you have a "Triple Crown" or a "Hat Tri
Thanks! I am thinking about taking her to the huge Denver show and swap at the end of January. This show only takes CUSTOM and RADICAL CUSTOM bikes. My husband won first place RADICAL CUSTOM last year. We will take both bikes this year. The economy has kept me from doing anything new to her since my win of FOM. :( This show is a stretch for my bike, but it would be so cool to place!!!! I have rented a turn table and nice display for my hubby's bike this year, so I can use his lights, stansions, mirrors, and carpet for my bike! :) We are hoping he can pull division this year (a $400.00 belt buckle is the prize plus some $$$).

Thanks again for all the support! I love my bike, but it is nice to know others like it too!

Your Sister In The Wind,
Debbie

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hell, the show I was in, was a CHOPPERFEST with some NICE ass bikes in the show (will post pictures later today, link: http://www.facebook.com/chopperfestival#!/chopperfestival?v=photos )... didn't think I'd place and only wanted to put a Fury in the Show... ended up getting third in the metric class?! You just never know how those judges are going to lean... I'll have some more tricks up my sleeve this year though, got a few things in mind...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts