Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back Woods, Maine
May 10, 2017

After installing my Guhl Racing enhanced super duper ECU module, I zipped around the back roads at breakneck speed for upwards of 45 minutes. It was a lot of fun, invigorating, and I came home happy.

I then spent 30 minutes cleaning and polishing the "black cherry beast" heretoafter referred to as BCB. I scrubbed the paint, polished the chrome, heck I even cleaned the damn rims.

Wife comes down to the basement and sees the shiny, polished, gleaming beauty... and thinks it may be a good perch to get amorous upon.

I simply state "I spent 30 minutes detailing this thing, I'll be damned if you're getting ass prints or hand prints all over it now!"
Seems logical to me, I mean heck that's why we sprung for the deluxe bob-o-pedic mattress in the first place right?

I stand by my decision, even if I will be sleeping on the creeper in the basement tonight next to BCB! She'll talk to me eventually, right? HEHE :grin:

Disclaimer: This post is in jest, my wife wouldn't actually spring for a bob-o-pedic mattress - we ain't from the city you know!:crying:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Jeebus turned down getting laid for a clean bike? I'd clean the bike again. Doesn't bother me one bit!

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
In my younger, stupider days in which I selected crazy gals as friends, I had one that wanted to have sex while we were moving. Did it on a farm road, on my Yamaha Virago, very short while because it's just damned unsafe, ya know. I'm glad I survived my early 20s. That bike ended up getting wrecked with my now-wife on the back in '93, who would certainly NOT do anything stupid like that.

But yeah, polish it again!!

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
In my younger, stupider days in which I selected crazy gals as friends, I had one that wanted to have sex while we were moving. Did it on a farm road, on my Yamaha Virago, very short while because it's just damned unsafe, ya know. I'm glad I survived my early 20s. That bike ended up getting wrecked with my now-wife on the back in '93, who would certainly NOT do anything stupid like that.

But yeah, polish it again!!
Ooh, I like those kinda' girls, yeah.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
The crazy ones are sooooo much more fun till they decide they love you.... Then all their craziness gets turn on you. Then they are tough to get rid of.

Most talk about freedom and never being tied down..... then all the sudden their making you breakfast and you feel like a winner!!! Then they start threatening all you female "friends" and turning your single life upside down. Ugh :frown:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I've dated my fair share of crazy chicks. No doubt they're fun in the bedroom. But it's NOT worth the mental breakdown they try to put you through. Most of the time a chick has tried to do that shit to me, it's backfired horribly on her, and the things she has at my place will likely end up in the street.

I recently hung out with this chick for a couple weeks. Super hot, def a good f**k, but then the crazy reared it's ugliness. Dropped that wicked quick and deleted the number

·
Registered
958 Posts
I've dated my fair share of crazy chicks. No doubt they're fun in the bedroom. But it's NOT worth the mental breakdown they try to put you through. Most of the time a chick has tried to do that shit to me, it's backfired horribly on her, and the things she has at my place will likely end up in the street.

I recently hung out with this chick for a couple weeks. Super hot, def a good f**k, but then the crazy reared it's ugliness. Dropped that wicked quick and deleted the number
Sadly, crazy and women seem to be unshakable link in most cases :(

·
Registered
272 Posts
Back Woods, Maine
May 10, 2017

After installing my Guhl Racing enhanced super duper ECU module, I zipped around the back roads at breakneck speed for upwards of 45 minutes. It was a lot of fun, invigorating, and I came home happy.

I then spent 30 minutes cleaning and polishing the "black cherry beast" heretoafter referred to as BCB. I scrubbed the paint, polished the chrome, heck I even cleaned the damn rims.

Wife comes down to the basement and sees the shiny, polished, gleaming beauty... and thinks it may be a good perch to get amorous upon.

I simply state "I spent 30 minutes detailing this thing, I'll be damned if you're getting ass prints or hand prints all over it now!"
Seems logical to me, I mean heck that's why we sprung for the deluxe bob-o-pedic mattress in the first place right?

I stand by my decision, even if I will be sleeping on the creeper in the basement tonight next to BCB! She'll talk to me eventually, right? HEHE :grin:

Disclaimer: This post is in jest, my wife wouldn't actually spring for a bob-o-pedic mattress - we ain't from the city you know!:crying:
Dude you should try it some time, Its a lot of fun haha!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts