Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I've dated my fair share of crazy chicks. No doubt they're fun in the bedroom. But it's NOT worth the mental breakdown they try to put you through. Most of the time a chick has tried to do that shit to me, it's backfired horribly on her, and the things she has at my place will likely end up in the street.

I recently hung out with this chick for a couple weeks. Super hot, def a good f**k, but then the crazy reared it's ugliness. Dropped that wicked quick and deleted the number
Blocking the number on your phone works better. I have my ex-wife blocked so she can't give me the shits. Lucky our daughter is over 18 and lives with me so I don't even have to speak to my ex about visitation rights. And my ex is crazy.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
The sex is not worth all the time to clean the bike again........Trust me I'm an old fart (according to Goat).
Spoken like a true old fart.... My oldest brother tries to tell me that when you get to be his age you will be surprised at how far a good steak and a bowel movement will go.... I always ask him if he is trying to convince me or himself... lol

I don't mind having a dirty bike.... any of you that don't want to reclean your bike to make your wife happy just send them to me, I will take care of thier needs and ride it dirty.... the bike that is:surprise:

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Spoken like a true old fart.... My oldest brother tries to tell me that when you get to be his age you will be surprised at how far a good steak and a bowel movement will go.... I always ask him if he is trying to convince me or himself... lol

I don't mind having a dirty bike.... any of you that don't want to reclean your bike to make your wife happy just send them to me, I will take care of thier needs and ride it dirty.... the bike that is:surprise:
I can't stand a dirty bike, especially the chrome. I'd rather wake up early and fix my woman up or stay up later and fix her up. That way if I'm tired I have the day at work to recover........... It's called time management for you young guns.:wink:

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
I can't stand a dirty bike, especially the chrome. I'd rather wake up early and fix my woman up or stay up later and fix her up. That way if I'm tired I have the day at work to recover........... It's called time management for you young guns.:wink:
Brace yourself Stephen.... better yet sit down.

Less chrome to polish = more time for play

Thats why I got rid of most of that yucky stuff... lol

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
The sex is not worth all the time to clean the bike again........Trust me I'm an old fart (according to Goat).
You make me fucking sick. The sex is worth it even if the bike stays dirty forever!
You're not a chromaholic Goat, you wouldn't understand...:skellie:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts

OH MY GOODNESS !!
I feel so dirty now, for riding your bike.
KB, you need to warn people before having them ride your bike.
OOH, I feel another bath coming on. No, make that a shower.
I must say, by the looks of your bike, you certainly did have a lot of "fun" on it. Hat's off to you. Takes a lot of stamina to get a bike that dirty.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts