Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok his website is gone :( does anyone know his email or phone number. About to order a lp mount and really hope he still does them. Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
this is his website

PowWeb

I got mine about a month ago and he was working then. The web site is up, so you might have a different website?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

Here is his e-mail if somebody would like to write and find out what is going on:

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I just got mine in the mail two days ago and have been so busy with work, I havn't even opened it up! As a matter of fact I'm here right now gosh dang it! I was going to open it last night and by the time I played with my kids and got them ready for bed, I wasn't far behind. LOL However, I did go buy a drimmel tool so I could cut my tail off and mount my plate. Hopefully I can do it before it snows LOL.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just got mine in the mail two days ago and have been so busy with work, I havn't even opened it up! As a matter of fact I'm here right now gosh dang it! I was going to open it last night and by the time I played with my kids and got them ready for bed, I wasn't far behind. LOL However, I did go buy a drimmel tool so I could cut my tail off and mount my plate. Hopefully I can do it before it snows LOL.
Any special design?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Iron Cross, thought about a smiley face... and that is as far as that idea went.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts