Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
It was nice to see you used the trailer that you built and not renting one. Did you ride it at all on the way back. If not get off this forum and go ridding…….LOL

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Not even when Hell freezes over :rolleyes:. I've had it since new (20 years now) and it's as good as the day I bought it with only 115K mi. I have a large plot so we can be buried together but now I'll have to make room for the Black Widow as well ;). Most useful all round vehicle I've ever owned and I've had a lot of options being in the biz all my working life.
I got the Epic Lemon of a Rodeo for my 2nd vehicle. But i feel the same way about my s10 as you do your amigo (possibly more since about 1/2 the parts are from a friends s10 that was murdered while we were rebuilding his). I really like that trailer though, wonder if they make anything like that or how much it would be to adapt a beaten but reliable utility trailer to something like that but for atleast 2 bikes (would be awsome for taking to the keys, daytona and some other events around here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.