Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a total rebuild this damn bike is fighting me while going back together . I have electrical problems I think I have figured out . The front rim powder coating didn't match the sumo rim so while taking the front rim off a little bit ago one of the damn pinch bolts in the lower fork tube must have binded up on a sand particle from sand blasting and wouldn't move either way and snapped . God damn shock problems now I have to take the sumo wheel off and pull that darn shock out and fix and replace with stock shock . I still have to trace the air line into throttle body so it can be capped because this damn bike had an evap system on it that had to come out for the ALS . What the hell else can go wrong . I am over this after she is together im done for a while .

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
As your undesignated calmer downer person I'm drinking a beer to calm you down.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe it hopefully I can put the fork in a press and drill this thing out or its more money I have to spend . It's never ending with this build . I don't even know what to do with myself right now.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Is it possible to drill it out with portable drill?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it possible to drill it out with portable drill?
I don't think so I'm going to put it in a drill press so she doesn't walk around on me and I can drill it dead center but I do think I will have to go one size bigger than stock on the bolt. So if stock is 8mm I will probably have to use a 9mm . This sucks bad I hope it drills out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts