Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and a buddy tackled all the parts i bought over the winter-
cobra swepts, zombie levers, accutronix adapter and chrome cover(bought it raw and had it chromed), d2moto spike, cobra fi2000r, deep dish bezels and i put in the led bulb instead of the standard, and lastly an oil change all in 5 hours. Question thow with these led bulbs (kuryakyn) the front ones stay on when the bike is running but the back ones are off and they only come on when you hit the turn switch is that normal can't remember if the stock bulbs did that or if they stayed on all the time like the front ones. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Hey now, you can't make that post and not put up pics! Come on man, killin me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know sorry bro but i will get some up tomorrow is must say the accutronix cover chromed looks sweet and its billet don't like plastic makes the bike look and feel cheap when your parked next to a harley or custom chopper we all know our bikes look better than harleys so theres no reason to give them to bad mouth our rides imo

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Picture is worth a 1,000 words, can't wait to see. I'm Going to Hooters tomorrow to watch UFC and when I come back I'll be following up with you. Also, it's not like I can go riding yet because, I'm waiting on stuff to get back from chroming. You can never have too much chrome and I'm particularly interested in your project.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I see said the blind man :)

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Nice looking bike! I just picked up a set of Kury DDB's off ebay for 40... I did the same and put LED's in the back - haven't found the front ones locally yet, but will definitely keep looking!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for the led bulbs just order them from kuryakyn the backs are single circuit and the fronts are double circuit or vice versa that's the only difference. and for the adapter it's an accutronics adapter and cover but they only sell the cover in black powder coat so i asked troy to sell me a raw one and i had it chromed i think it cost 30 bucks to chrome it

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Man, are you heading in the right direction! Addicting isn't it ?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is still lots to do but gotta do it in stages wife and 2 kids can't get out of hand and treat myself only cheaper to stay married than divorced know what i mean

·
Registered
491 Posts
it is still lots to do but gotta do it in stages wife and 2 kids can't get out of hand and treat myself only cheaper to stay married than divorced know what i mean
That's why God invented time, so everything doesn't happen all at once.
And It's fun to take your time and think about the different mods you can do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts