Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so the wife and i have been googling shift and brake pegs,toe pegs,and whatever else you want to call them and are having no luck on finding anything except the Kury peg covers.Can ANYONE please help with some sites to find some new shift and brake pegs? Thanks..........:confused:

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Okay so the wife and i have been googling shift and brake pegs,toe pegs,and whatever else you want to call them and are having no luck on finding anything except the Kury peg covers.Can ANYONE please help with some sites to find some new shift and brake pegs? Thanks..........:confused:
Brake & Shift pegs come from the Harley section of part suppliers.
Since most Metric's are not replaceable unless you mod them, cut them off and drill a hole.
Example:

Kryakyn - Harley - Zombie? Shift Peg

My 2010 honda Fury

· Registered
112 Posts
Toe pegs

Honda doesn't make interchangeable toe pegs. They are one-piece with the shift and brake arms. Everyone just saws-all them off and then adds Harley pegs. Mine match my grips. After you tape and cut, drill a 5/16 inch hole centered in the remaining arm. Be sure to drill level or your pegs will be skewed. Project takes about an hour.

· Registered
219 Posts
Brake & Shift pegs come from the Harley section of part suppliers.
Since most Metric's are not replaceable unless you mod them, cut them off and drill a hole.
Example:

Kryakyn - Harley - Zombie? Shift Peg

My 2010 honda Fury
Tony got me started onto this as I was unhappy with the brake & shift pegs. Purchased the harley Zombie bolt-ons from Kuryakyn. Cut mine off, drilled em out and bolted my new ones on. Piece of cake and looks awesome. They also work well!! Thanks again for that Tony!!

· Registered
187 Posts
Kury makes a shift peg cover for the VTX 1300 which will fit the Fury w/o cutting or drilling a hole, buy 2 (about $30 each) and cut one link off one and it will slip over the brake pedal, set screws that come with them will hold them in place - looks good and they will match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.