Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha I recently bought a rear shock / spring assembly off of eBay to do some mods I have bin wanting to do a spring cut for a while and finally got a chance so I went ahead and did a perfect cut on the spring looks almost factory .. anyway now I’m wondering. Where I should set the spring adjuster at all the way in or all the way in and a few turns out I never ever bottomed out my bike and would love to try and keep it that way if possable I know I’m lower to the ground now and the chances of that happening is much higher .. anyway how much clicks or turns .. ALSO JUST WANNA SAY HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE AND STAYS SAFE STAY HOME WORK ON THE BIKE PLAY WITH THE KIDS & LOVE THE WIFEY .... ALOHA & GOD BLESS

·
Registered
155 Posts
not sure, would want it firm i would think.. all depends on the weight added to the bike.. I ride 2 up all the time its about 320lbs. for the both of us. I have it almost all the way up. the softer the more chance i have of dragging..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank bradda makes perfect sense I’m gonna turn it up would you know how many turns is all the way up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts