Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 1-15-20 I took my sled to shop I bought it at in 2010 same dealer I had all my mods put on. Well the shop guy said " The brake line got caught on lift ripped off line and brake it fell on to tire machine which put a chip in your rear fender. The assistant manger offered to buy he even wrote it on paper main manager said we will fix with my paint/repair guy. well to this day and right before covid lockdown manager said "I'm doing the best I can" the paint guy still cant get the right or they cant find the right length brake cable. The fender is lo and mean reaper and rake extension from lo and mean. I'm a easy going guy but had plans to move to Az. which the assistant manager knew and assured me we will be done way before that. They always tell me they will keep me posted and never do I call and get the same song and dance. Well I filed an initial small claims letter. If they had asked I could have told them that Lo and mean could advise on brake cable and they could have just removed the fender and I would have taken it to the shop it was first painted at then give them the bill. In my small claims letter I advise I want my bike and 2000.00 or court and they will pay my costs. They prevented from leaving Calif waiting on my bike. I even called them at one point to say I accept the cash purchase which assisant manger said main manager hesitant because of extended rake. My first Question any good lawyers in So cal area/San gabriel valley in case i need to sue and in your guys opinion what is a fair amount of time to complete repair? The shop in question is in paramount Ca.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts