3,409 Posts
I think I like it.
It seems to make the bike look longer.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I think I like it.
It seems to make the bike look longer.
Cause the rake kit is on there... but have to agree, kind of adds separation on the front part a little bit...

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Looks good and another nice option choice. Any other options choices in the works for another style rear fender?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Looks good and another nice option choice. Any other options choices in the works for another style rear fender?
How about one that fits a 250 tire and has the struts on the inside?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
829 Posts
How about one that fits a 250 tire and has the struts on the inside?:rolleyes:
Yes! This would be a great option. One of the reasons I have not bought the Sumo kit yet is because of those struts on the outside (the $ also plays a role). It should be a short style though similar to the stock. There is no reason to get a fat tire and then cover it up with a fender.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
That's not bad looking, I probably won't change my fenders or at least for a while, but like Dave said it's another choice for people. I don't know why but I would like to see a pointed front fender and I would like to see there rear fender a little shorter, but that's just me.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Yes! This would be a great option. One of the reasons I have not bought the Sumo kit yet is because of those struts on the outside (the $ also plays a role). It should be a short style though similar to the stock. There is no reason to get a fat tire and then cover it up with a fender.
AGREED!
I don't think anyone has made a short rear fender except for someone here in the forum that modded the stock.
Well L/M!
There you have it. If you build it they will come.
You might want to make it cheaper then the sumo fender too.:D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Another great option from Low and Mean. I personally like their long Reaper fender...being painted as we speak! I'll post pictures when I get it installed!

·
Registered
364 Posts
not too keen on this fender, i do like the reaper though. thing that catches my eye in the video (maybe it's been like that for a while) is the side covers are painted to match the bike..... i like the way that looks and may look into doing that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts