Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've wanted a fury for the last 7 years. But got in a bad car accident 3 years ago. I now have a condition where I can only push my foot down ( foot drop ). I wanted to know some opinions on Floorboards and if heel toe shifters are made for these bikes. Also have previous experience with bikes

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
It sounds like your left foot is affected, given a heal-toe shifter goes on the left...

Compared to some other bikes it seems the Fury should be easier for you to drive given the seat height, pedal position, and a guess at your leg length. It's a pretty easy bike to drive once you get used to it turning more like a chopper than a sportbike.

Personally, at 6.3", I love the ride, it's gown to be my favorite bike. Kury also makes a bracket relocation system if you need them farther away or higher or....

·
Registered
202 Posts
The first time I rode a motorcycle (as the driver) was at the Safe Rider's Course. Since I took advantage of Harley-Davidson's sponsoring veterans for free classes, I had to ride a HD. The only ones available at the class were little Harley 500s. My knees almost touched the handlebars, and my right foot had to do a weird contortion to apply the rear brake. Point of the story: Make sure the bike fits YOU, or make the needed mods to make it fit! Riding is dangerous enough without having to do it in an awkward position. 🥴
Harley Street 500 beginner

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it was Wild Bikers Motorcycles that carries a mounting adapter that you can then fit any harley floorboards to your bike. they are currently out at the moment, I was gonna pick some up tonight but no joy.

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
I think it was Wild Bikers Motorcycles that carries a mounting adapter that you can then fit any harley floorboards to your bike. they are currently out at the moment, I was gonna pick some up tonight but no joy.
Their website has an invalid security certificate, so can't view it.

I'm looking for peg-to-HD_Floorboard adapters, if you find them please share!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts