41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
deff number 3 :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Alright well finally came up with a name/theme for my bike, and it feels like it fits. The "Green Reaper"

Now I need to find a good faceplate that goes well with that...green and black for color. I'll try to find some good jpg's to post and maybe we can take a poll

Reactions: BakoFury and Soup

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How about something like this Krash? I like the last one the best...plus it's already oriented correctly
Yeah I saw a few of those on my google search, I like all of them, it's going to be a hard decision. I'll have to go through some tonight and post up

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Alright well finally came up with a name/theme for my bike, and it feels like it fits. The "Green Reaper"

Now I need to find a good faceplate that goes well with that...green and black for color. I'll try to find some good jpg's to post and maybe we can take a poll

I think combat nailed it m8 >:)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very Nice. I've done my best to find a vendor for this stuff in the forum. Read about someone back in the day named Webslinger (rip) and a starr customs. Who is the go to? Thanks.

Also 1st comment as a new member 🤘🏻🤘🏻
Welcome to the forum. Not sure about a lot of the vendors, most of the mods on my bike I machine or fabricate myself. eBay carries a lot of fury stuff.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not sure about a lot of the vendors, most of the mods on my bike I machine or fabricate myself. eBay carries a lot of fury stuff.
Thanks for the reply and the welcome aboard. I've seen some neat stuff on eBay but some of the custom stuff here wooo mama. I like the ones that have OH SH!T or HOLY SH!T written past the 110 indicator.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for the reply and the welcome aboard. I've seen some neat stuff on eBay but some of the custom stuff here wooo mama. I like the ones that have OH SH!T or HOLY SH!T written past the 110 indicator.
If you Google bad boys speedometer face you'll find those.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts