Honda Fury Forums: banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

Registered
If you Google bad boys speedometer face you'll find those.
Thanks for the response my friend 馃馃徏馃馃徏

Literally just started talking with them today on eBay. They are down to make custom faceplate for $65 & Free Shipping.

Registered
Thanks for the response my friend 馃馃徏馃馃徏

Literally just started talking with them today on eBay. They are down to make custom faceplate for $65 & Free Shipping.
Yeah. That's where I got mine. They do good work.

Registered
Awesome, thanks for the response. Glad to know they do good stuff. Did you already post a picture? Srry I'm new to the forums (and forums in general) not exactly sure how to navigate yet.

Registered
Nevermind lol. I sae your pics. That is badass 馃馃徏馃馃徏. I'm hoping my design shows the red light in the right spots like yours, did you intentionally do that or did it just work out. That is badass.

Registered
Nevermind lol. I sae your pics. That is badass 馃馃徏馃馃徏. I'm hoping my design shows the red light in the right spots like yours, did you intentionally do that or did it just work out. That is badass.
It actually just worked out like that.

Registered
Man, I wish I could get Bad Boys to make that exact one. The lighting worked out soo well. I'm jealous.

Registered
Man, I wish I could get Bad Boys to make that exact one. The lighting worked out soo well. I'm jealous.
I'll sell you that one for $40 if you can figure out a payment method. I only put it in for a short time. I changed it already.

Registered
DM for payment method? Also i don't know if DMs are a thing here or how to do them 馃馃

Registered
Check ebay there are a bunch of these available now. looks like they are clearing them out.
there $ 45 to $ 50 dollars

Premium Member

I printed this off myself because the one I bought melted/warped in the sunlight, this is just on photo paper and it has lasted a year and a half no problems....plus I did the art work too

Registered
@Gizmo Thanks hombre. I can't seem to catch a good picture with it illuminated. Something about my camera just wont capture it and over exposes it. It illuminates perfectly though.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts