Honda Fury Forums: banner
181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
real nice, what did u pay for wheel chroming and who did u use bud ?
Thanks boyo. :grin:. They were an eBay purchase from naultspowersports, they'd had them in the stock room a couple of years and unopened from Classic Chrome. Got them shipped for just under £500! :winetime::toast::laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
woah al, whats appening with the boyo ?? sounds racist to us taffs :wink: you lot of woosies stop riding then now its gone cold ??

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
woah al, whats appening with the boyo ?? sounds racist to us taffs :wink: you lot of woosies stop riding then now its gone cold ??
Billy Boyo - gr8 kid. ;)

Too busy with house renovations this year. Hope next year we'll all meet up boyo :D :toast:

Reactions: huskamute1

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Id show my black bike but due to the shear AWESOMENESS of it, it would bring the interwebs to its knees. It makes small babies cry, dogs run and cops give way. I tell ya, its not for the faint of heart but only for the sturdiest men of honor and courage.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
I'm starting to like those black pipes. May I have them please?
Why thank you Sir Goat. I've always liked em because they're short but cover the swing arm. Never liked the look of that swing arm when it's showing, looks unfinished. STG has covers for them when they're showing.

Reactions: BakoFury

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Why thank you Sir Goat. I've always liked em because they're short but cover the swing arm. Never liked the look of that swing arm when it's showing, looks unfinished. STG has covers for them when they're showing.

Soooooooo......is that a yes, or no........ All you have to do is pay shipping and I'll take them off your hands.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Soooooooo......is that a yes, or no........ All you have to do is pay shipping and I'll take them off your hands.
It's a go swivel. Even if they were in your grubby little cloven hooves they'd not end up on your bike coz you're too darned lazy to fit em!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Man I tried posting it and here's what happened .....

The internet apocalypse map hides the major vulnerability that created it
by Ingrid Burrington Oct 24, 2016, 10:10a

A Level3 map of the US detailing internet outages and disruptions.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
So true... He'd be trying to get me to fit em when I finally get by for a visit.
He'd feed and water you down Bartos, share a fine cigar on the deck with a brandy, but yeah, you'd end up doing the grunt work. :wink::laugh:

Reactions: Kbuskill

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
I could've busted those nuts loose, but you had to grab the wrench from me and show me how tough you are. :toast:
The sweat pouring off you and the purple colour you went after 30 seconds of working that nut.. Just as well you had a chair in the garage to fall back on and cold beer to aid your recovery. .:toast:

Reactions: Kbuskill
181 - 200 of 219 Posts