Honda Fury Forums: banner
201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
The sweat pouring off you and the purple colour you went after 30 seconds of working that nut.. Just as well you had a chair in the garage to fall back on and cold beer to aid your recovery. .:toast:
LOL It was fuckin' hot! Just standing there watching you was enough to make me sweat. I told you to come later in the fall so we could enjoy cool temps and a crackling fire.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
The sweat pouring off you and the purple colour you went after 30 seconds of working that nut.. Just as well you had a chair in the garage to fall back on and cold beer to aid your recovery. .:toast:
Taken completely outta context, sounds like the prequel to 50 shades...

And im outta here

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Friggin beautiful shine on the black and chrome.

What do you use ? Secret ?
Thank you. I use Maguire's Tech wax. In my opinion that is the best wax on the market. I bought it new, but the first thing I did when I got it home was cut the paint with 3M rubbing compound, then used 3M finishing glaze and used the Maguire's ever since.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you. I use Maguire's Tech wax. In my opinion that is the best wax on the market. I bought it new, but the first thing I did when I got it home was cut the paint with 3M rubbing compound, then used 3M finishing glaze and used the Maguire's ever since.
I also use Maguire's wax they provide high-quality wax that shines bike and prevent UV rays and paint fading.

201 - 219 of 219 Posts