Honda Fury Forums: banner
161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Geo, what did you use for front signal/marker lights? I can't see them in the pic which is Sweet!
The only eyesore on the Fury is the factory lights

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
And the gap between the rear fender and tire when viewed from the side giving it that "sweet dirt bike look"... Lol
That is starting to bug me more...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Geo, what did you use for front signal/marker lights? I can't see them in the pic which is Sweet!
There's a billet ring with LED's on each fork tube. Right below the top forkbridge. Yeah, that cleans up the front end nicely :co-ol:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
That is starting to bug me more...
Alternative T-mod ?

I know, it's not black :wink: But just to give you an idea of where I cut my fenderframe. This location is easy to work with as the ratio with the tip of the fender is 1:10. E.G. remove 1/8" here, lower the tail of the fender 10/8" = 1 1/4".
Another benefit is that all of the fender fasteners remain fully functional.

Attachments

Reactions: Kbuskill

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
hey m8, I got 3 cans of black rattle cans, will send them over :wink:

Reactions: Invicta

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do you know who makes them

There's a billet ring with LED's on each fork tube. Right below the top forkbridge. Yeah, that cleans up the front end nicely
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,311 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Alternative T-mod ?

I know, it's not black :wink: But just to give you an idea of where I cut my fenderframe. This location is easy to work with as the ratio with the tip of the fender is 1:10. E.G. remove 1/8" here, lower the tail of the fender 10/8" = 1 1/4".
That is a nice mod, well done. While I couldn't weld my way out of a wet paper bag, my kid can. And if he wan't comfortable welding on my Fury, he works with a couple of artists...

Reactions: Kbuskill and AV8R

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Alternative T-mod ?

This^^^^^^^ is also how I did mine... Before the air ride.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I finally got the chin spoiler painted and attached. I have to be the world's worst painter. Anywho, I think it looks great. Thanks to Tigger!

I also had the tank and side covers redone as neither I or my painter where happy with the design. The level of skill and talent to achieve the "sand" is extraordinary but just didn't look so good. Too much tan color and the lettering looked kinda cheesy.

So, he graciously agreed to repaint. Still not perfect but tough to make MY idea look great. Kudos to Bruce for the job.

Sorry for the crappy back ground, recovering from a little surgery and couldn't even move it yet. I will get some "glamor shots" hopefully soon.

Cheers, David

161 - 180 of 219 Posts