Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Looks nice! I like the rims and the blacked out motor. Suggestion,---if you take those reflectors off it will clean up the look even more.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You know what? After a bit it starts to get a bit old with the reflector bullshit. How about, if someone wants reflectors on his bike, he has reflectors on his bike. WTF is it with the reflectors, people?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Love the contrast of chrome and black. Looks real good man.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
You know what? After a bit it starts to get a bit old with the reflector bullshit. How about, if someone wants reflectors on his bike, he has reflectors on his bike. WTF is it with the reflectors, people?
Hey I wasn't an ass about it, I merely said it would clean up the look. Go F*ck yourself. Now I'm being an ass.

*edit* sorry to muddle up your thread TXBD you have a great looking bike. I apologize.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
LMFAO!!!!:p

Nice rims they look sharp! It does change the feel/mood, it makes it look Bad ass without the aluminum/cast color rims!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey I wasn't an ass about it, I merely said it would clean up the look. Go F*ck yourself. Now I'm being an ass.
How about you kiss my ass. FFS is that as original as you guys can be? Every single time someone posts a picture of their bike, too many people want to be some fucking retarded "reflector police". Hell, give it a rest once in a while.

·
Registered
835 Posts
TXBD, very sweet ride! I don't usually like the blacked out look, I'm a known Chrome Whore. LOL!, but it looks really good on your ride. Congratulations on a hot bike!

I've met Indigestion, and he is a super cool guy. I'm also sure that Exredninjaguy didn't mean to offend. I, for one, like constructive criticism and "SUGGESTIONS." At the end of the day, your bike is your bike and you can take the advise or leave it.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
*ignores snippy bikers who clearly spend so much time on here together their periods have aligned and they're PMSing together*

Really nice looking ride... I love the blacked out motor with chrome trim. After seeimg enough of them, I now might look at doing that myself this summer. Did you pull the motor to do it, or just spray it in-place?

Even though I prefer chrome wheels, those wheels are badass. Who makes them? They don't look like RC Components.

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
Thats ok Ex...Richard1 must have taken the day off :) Love what you have done...but I am a member of the reflector police!! lol Richard hired me :D

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The blacked out motor is bad ass, and those rims are killer. Like DJ asked did you spray the motor in place or remove it, this is something that I'm going to do to mine. I've read the other thread on how to do this, just wondering how you did it.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Very nice, also like the rims, do tell where you got them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts