Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, i have tried keeping this from the public.... so all you whinners go the hell away!!

SICKNTWIZTED.INC

WTF Numerous Questions/ no reply
you have answered mentals question,
you have answered daves, ryguy, richard, and many others

I for one do not like anything you have put out. but i will digress when and if i feel necessary to do so when i hold them in my hand

My question is again.... WHEN DID YOU SHIP MY FABRIC?? or have you shipped my fabric?? if you have not shipped it yet you have lied again on the forums.

I have called, pm'ed, text, and have gotten no response, You have called me once while I was at work and I could not answer, I text you later that day, no response from you.

12-20-2010, 03:21 PM #27
MyFuryRide
LOL, i got a phone call form sick saying I would get a tracking# last thurs. NOPE!

12-21-2010, 10:34 PM #142
sickandtwizted inc
"your perticular package could take 10 to 15 days to get there , but good thing is it will get there"

This scam of my deal is over. Give me a date or I will call this greendot card service number and finding out how I can get my money back.

I will not call you, i will not text you, i will not pm you. IT IS ON YOU to saticfy your customers so of it!!

God!! i just got out of surgery this morn at 8 am and I should be resting, and I am on here dealing with this!!!!!!

Tell me something good!!
pm me sick or post, don't call, don't text.

MFR

Its not going to go away. BUMP!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i havent seen him on the forums lately...
he posted in the bitch thread last night on how it was his birthday and he was working, BIG WHOOP welcome to being a freaking ADULT!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
he posted in the bitch thread latnight on how it was his birthday and he was working, BIG WHOOP wlecome to being a freAKING ADULT!!!!
like i tell my wife when she yells at me for being immature.... the only thing being an adult means is you can act like a 5 yr old and no one can yell at you for it.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got out of surgery at 8am and jumped on the forum? Where's 460???? He had surgery over a week ago.....:confused:
well I didn't have my knees replaced LMAO, i can't walk on go to the bathroom with out assistance

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
First of all, i have tried keeping this from the public.... so all you whinners go the hell away!!

SICKNTWIZTED.INC

I for one do not like anything you have put out. but i will digress when and if i feel necessary to do so when i hold them in my hand

My deal with you is, and the easy to question is. WHEN DID YOU SHIP MY FABRIC??

I have called, pm'ed, text, and have gotten no response, You have called me once while I was at work and I could not answer, I text you later that day, no response from you.

This scam of my deal is over. I am calling this greendot card service number and finding out how I can get my money back.

I will not call you, i will not text you, i will not pm you. IT IS ON YOU to saticfy your customers so of it!!

God!! i just got out of surgery this morn at 8 am and I should be resting, and I am no here over this!!!!!!

Tell me something good!!
Hmmm... Sorry for your loss MFR, but your experience has solidified my suspicions... From the beginning the dude just came off as pompous and arrogant to me though he never personally affected me as in your situation, but I made every attempt to steer clear... Most of the time I just stay away from his posts... I also think it's wrong how he has mishandled this situation of yours and the avoiding you is just childish to say the least... have a safe and speedy recovery... and did I read your post right... you're back working? congratulations... I know how rough it is... shit the Ol'Lady is still out of work and it's been 2 years now, of course it's difficult to find one with a 14month old wreaking havoc around the homestead...

Hope all works out for you...

And... Sic, never burn bridges dude...

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Mike, I like ericegg1 have stayed out of this whole mess with s/m inc. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, even considered ordering a 2 up seat, but thought I'd wait and see how he responded to everyones complaints. His lack of posting pictures after stateing seats were finished was all it took. Now he treats you like a piece of shit, someone who has gone out of their way (not to mention across the country) to help his fellow fury brothers and sisters out is enough to show me what this guy is all about. I wont mention his grand switch from fi to carb that he said he would post dyno results from or pictures to show his work, I would like he would be awfully proud of that kind of work. But nothing. Just like your fabric. Get well bro, I know we were not able to hook up on your t mod run this past summer due to my health issues, but all is good now. Take care of yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Forgot to mention, i ordered my D2Moto spike (chrome) on the 23rd, it got here today. Seems the mail is working just fine.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

SICKNTWIZTED.INC

My question is again.... WHEN DID YOU SHIP MY FABRIC?? or have you shipped my fabric?? if you have not shipped it yet you have lied again on the forums.

12-20-2010, 03:21 PM #27
MyFuryRide
(LOL, i got a phone call form sick saying I would get a tracking# last thurs. NOPE!)

12-21-2010, 10:34 PM #142
sickandtwizted inc
(your perticular package could take 10 to 15 days to get there , but good thing is it will get there)

This scam of my deal is over. Give me a date or I will call this greendot card service number and finding out how I can get my money back.

God!! i just got out of surgery this morn at 8 am and I should be resting, and I am on here dealing with this!!!!!!

Tell me something good!!

MFR
Its not going away, and will be modified and reposted.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I have got to a agree with MFR on this. I have read all the posts. I dont think the guy maliciously f*cked anyone over but I think he threw himself in the deep end without knowing how to swim and was playing catch up before he started.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I too have been in the background watching all of this unfold into a bad deal for everyone who on good faith placed an order for a product. I know if it was me i would be furious with the way everything has been handled, but it has also been a learning experience for everybody involved, if you dont know a person or their work let someone else be the guinea pig. To S&T Inc. i would say at this point you have burned some bridges that has damaged your creditability to alot of the forum members. Hopefully all ya'll that have ordered seats will get them and Mike i still hope you get your material or at least some kinda response to your questions but i wouldnt hold my breath. JMO FWIW

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgot to mention, i ordered my D2Moto spike (chrome) on the 23rd, it got here today. Seems the mail is working just fine.
during the Sick waiting game I had shipped a matte fender to Rtrombone in Fl and he shipped his old back to me, 12 days today shipping Inidana to Florida to Indiana.

My old signiture read 1+1 is 6...... doesn't make sence. but it holds true :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
during the Sick waiting game I had shipped a matte fender to Rtrombone in Fl and he shipped his old back to me, 12 days today shipping Inidana to Florida to Indiana.

My old signiture read 1+1 is 6...... doesn't make sence. but it holds true :rolleyes:
And that was also when i forgot to ship it because I was in the hurry one morning and due also due to a weekened. I got it on a Friday, mounted on Saturday and shipped it tuesday.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
not trying to start a fire or pissing match cause i really dont care but....

from my count everyone that ordered a seat has gotten it or a tracking number anyway. i mean RSS got his money back but that was between him and Sick and not wanting to wait, i can only speculate on that. when i talked to sick earlier he mentioned that yours is the only one in a holding pattern with shipping issues (dunno what) but he said something like a week and a half for delivery.

i know people have had a hard time with some of his stuff... ie this exact case and apparently rss. but i know a bunch of people are very happy with his work. like i said before im going ahead with the work projects that we are working on together because i think he does a great job and logistical issues aside comes up with really inventive stuff(considering he is a one man band, not a full shop like low and mean or other distributors)

i promise that our side projects will not get in the way of the seats that are on order! :) so dont come chasing me with the pitch forks...

just my two cents.

on a side note he mentioned to me that he is picking up some shop space with another vtx mechanic to take this thing to the next level and should help clear up some of the logistical issues. but as such he hasnt been stopping by the forum alot lately. i asked him to at least post some pics of the new work space for those that might get a kick out of it.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when i talked to sick earlier he mentioned that yours is the only one in a holding pattern with shipping issues (dunno what) but he said something like a week and a half for delivery.
WTF???? He can't tell me that??? A line of BullShit. he doesn't have to do anything BUT SHIP IT!!!! LMAO

P.S. not at you Cap. Just referencing another excuss

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
The fire is already been started, i have calm down several times telling myself just give the guy some time thinkin he now knows he got in to deep. (like i warned him in another thread about a full plate) BUT he has been to the USPS, FEDEX, UPS or what ever they use down there in ol'miss WTF is the problem with shipping my stuff in a little ol'box for $4.95 while hes there??

Cap call me. and here my side of the WHOLE STORY.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Mike is talking about a shipment of skin(s). not a seat.
sick orders the fabric--then re-labels and ships it.

now, what is so hard about that task?

**if i have mistated the issue, Mike, please feel free to correct me.

1 - 20 of 355 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.