Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only ones like that I have seen are all custom. A quick search for Fury baggers should get you to the fabricators.
Thank you for the reply. I don’t think I’ll find those if I search fury baggers because the ones in my photo have custom fenders. I don’t want to follow the short round lines of the fury. I want them long and low to the ground. I’ll continue to search. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thank you for the reply. I don’t think I’ll find those if I search fury baggers because the ones in my photo have custom fenders. I don’t want to follow the short round lines of the fury. I want them long and low to the ground. I’ll continue to search. Thanks for your input!
I've seen them in pictures.. you should be able to find what you're looking for... send some pics when you get it done

·
Registered
2010 Fury
834 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Fury
834 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Fury
834 Posts
Those results were from a quick " Fury bagger" search...I'm certain if I continued reading I could find more...
Here's a fresh one...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those results were from a quick " Fury bagger" search...I'm certain if I continued reading I could find more...
Here's a fresh one...
Todd you rock! Thank you, these are pretty close to what I’m looking for. If I can’t find the exact ones these are a close second.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those bags are from VN Customs. He had a shop fire a couple of years ago and lost all his molds.

Smokin Tyre Garage has released their Bagger mounting brackets (for HD softail bags) and full Bagger kits.
Kiwi, thank you for this reply. I got super excited when I read the first part of your message thinking that I actually was getting close to getting these bags and fender, then I read the second part and I was totally deflated. That’s pretty sad what happened to VN Customs. I’ll keep searching to see if I can find somebody that can do those bags the way they are in that picture I posted. I appreciate you answering my post!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That looks sweet on your bike. Although for me personally I don’t like how the fender rises higher than the top of the bags. I also want more of a fin or tail at the end of the fender and bags. What I want is obviously custom, I just don’t know where to go where they will do a good job exactly how I want it. I appreciate the info and thanks for replying to my post.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts