Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Accutronix.com Side Mount License Plate & LED Light for the Honda FURY combine form, function, and clean styling into one easy-to-install kit for your Honda. Manufactured in the USA from 6061 T6 billet aluminum. We offer several finishes including Show Polished, Chrome, or Black Anodize. (These photos are of the raw prototype parts.)

For more info call 623-516-9600 Ext 23

I'll post the price as soon as its available.

All "Pre-Orders" will recieve a 15% discount.

LPF121-P_11.jpg

LPF121-P_21.jpg

LPF121-P_31.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Chrome or blacked out is going to look really good! I plan on painting the raw aluminum pumpkin on the shaft black when I get time. That should tie it in a little better :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does it come in a vertical mount? If so I am buying!
Be careful on vertical mounts. Some states are now issuing tickets for vertically mounted plates. Florida is one I know of. So if you plan to go to bike week in Daytona plan on having a horizontal mount.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Does it come in a vertical mount? If so I am buying!
I think a vertical mount is really cool, but when I seen the horizontal mount in person, it fit the look really well and it's not obstructed at all. Sounds good to me, no probable cause there ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you think about this…..

The Main Mount & the License Plate Backing plate in Black Anodized Billet Aluminum. Then the License Plate Frame in Chrome plated Anodized Billet. There is about 3 feet of wire on the LED light. The License plate bolts will be chrome plated button head allen screws with chrome nylon insert lock nuts. The main mounting bolt will also be chrome & it is counter sunk into the mount.

People wanting a vertical plate could drill one hole extra in the License Plate Backing plate to switch it to vertical.

$174.95

Order before the 4th. of July & receive 15% off this price.

What do you think?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sounds sweet! I'll probably order one the first of the month!

Are guys running the LED wire along the swing arm?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds sweet! I'll probably order one the first of the month!

Are guys running the LED wire along the swing arm?
The mount is machined with the wire exiting in front of the axle, between the swing arm & the differential. From there "I" would drop the wire down to the silver stabilizer & follow it forward & then up to beneath the seat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would love to see what the vertical would look like whenever its possible!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
i like the new side plate but was wondering if u were going to offer one with room for a inspection sticker.
That would be nice to have room for... if not I will stick mine to the back or just leave it in my wallet

Also... how's it hold up to heavy winds during hey speeds? It sit solid with no flopping or anything?

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Main Mount & the License Plate Backing plate in Black Anodized Billet Aluminum. Then the License Plate Frame in Chrome plated Anodized Billet. There is about 3 feet of wire on the LED light. The License plate bolts will be chrome plated button head allen screws with chrome nylon insert lock nuts. The main mounting bolt will also be chrome & it is counter sunk into the mount.

People wanting a vertical plate could drill one hole extra in the License Plate Backing plate to switch it to vertical.

$174.95

Order before the 4th. of July & receive 15% off this price.

What do you think?

Count me in PM me your info.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Be careful on vertical mounts. Some states are now issuing tickets for vertically mounted plates. Florida is one I know of. So if you plan to go to bike week in Daytona plan on having a horizontal mount.
same with Canada, don't allow vertical plates, so also if you do the Friday 13th rally's in port Dover a vertical plate can land you in trouble, since I'm in Ontario this horizontal mount makes me giddy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks cool, are you going to include some sort of option for removing the stock license plate location? Or do we have to get out the grinder? Would be a shame to get this and have the OEM plate location left there.

PM me if you would.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts