Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever wanted to remove your factory tail light completely? Accutronix has just added both a "HORIZONTAL" and a "Vertical" Side Mount Tail Light & License Plate kit for the Honda FURY to our line. The new "HORIZONTAL" Side Mount Tail Light & License Plate kit make for a great finish to your new Honda FURY. The "HORIZONTAL" Side Mount Tail Light & License Plate kit, along with all Accutronix products, are manufactured in Phoenix Arizona USA from 6061 T6 billet aluminum and brilliantly Chrome plated. Installation is quick & simple as these covers are held in place with an axle pinch bolt. Included in the LED Tail Light is a white LED license plate light. Either item will Retail for $224.95

LPF121HT-C_1.jpg
LPF121HT-C.jpg
LPF121VT-C_2.jpg

Accutronix Gallery :: * NEW * Metric Bike Billet

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I wanted this a while ago but since you didnt have it - i got the LED and the black side mount - maybe if my leds go out sometime down the road

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You ever notice after your bike has the T-Mod that if you change the light on the rear and run something smaller your bike doesn't look as lowered. You start showing more tire. I think I will stick with the factory light with the Tony light mod installed. Mike aka-MFR is doing them for a nominal fee.:)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
personally I'll stick with a tail light/brake light on the rear of the bike so that I'm more visible instead of a light that's on the side and not visible from all angles.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
personally I'll stick with a tail light/brake light on the rear of the bike so that I'm more visible instead of a light that's on the side and not visible from all angles.
I don't ride at nite Wife's Orders LOL so i really would like to do this but after spending the ching on there Vert. plate holder already i would like to see if you can upgrade ???

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yup-agree.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
889 Posts
another $200+ fancy license plate frame? oh great :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
My thoughts exactly.
I am actualy getting the straight cut sumo fender and having sumo put the brake light at the bottom of the fender. Also having them put the signals on the fender and they will also be running lights along with the brake running light.
Cant wait.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts