Honda Fury Forums: banner

Side mounted tail light?

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Sea Dawg 
#1 ·
Have you ever wanted to remove your factory tail light completely? Accutronix has just added both a "HORIZONTAL" and a "Vertical" Side Mount Tail Light & License Plate kit for the Honda FURY to our line. The new "HORIZONTAL" Side Mount Tail Light & License Plate kit make for a great finish to your new Honda FURY. The "HORIZONTAL" Side Mount Tail Light & License Plate kit, along with all Accutronix products, are manufactured in Phoenix Arizona USA from 6061 T6 billet aluminum and brilliantly Chrome plated. Installation is quick & simple as these covers are held in place with an axle pinch bolt. Included in the LED Tail Light is a white LED license plate light. Either item will Retail for $224.95

Fashion accessory

Font Fashion accessory Rectangle

Accutronix Gallery :: * NEW * Metric Bike Billet

See less See more
#3 ·
You ever notice after your bike has the T-Mod that if you change the light on the rear and run something smaller your bike doesn't look as lowered. You start showing more tire. I think I will stick with the factory light with the Tony light mod installed. Mike aka-MFR is doing them for a nominal fee.:)

#6 ·
personally I'll stick with a tail light/brake light on the rear of the bike so that I'm more visible instead of a light that's on the side and not visible from all angles.

#17 ·
another $200+ fancy license plate frame? oh great :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.