Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of using Custom Dynamics Red 6" LED Light on the Accutronix Side Tag kit... Took only about 3 hours. Had to wall out the lower holes on the frame, license plate and bracket holes so they would all line up with the LED mounting holes sence they were just about 1/8" closer in. I drilled a hole in the Bracket in the center so it would line up with a pre-excisiting hole in the bracket arm. With a hole drilled in the tag, this allowed the wire to be hidden behind the tag and run through the bracket arm along with the white LED light making a clean installation. From the new LED, I wired the wires into the exisiting brake light... Red to the red (Brake), the black to black (Ground) and White to Yellow (Running light). I'll post some pics of it lighting up soon. Cost of LED from Custom dynamics is about $37.

Motorcycle LED Light Bar Motorcycle Light Bars

Just note that NC does not require turn signals on motorcycles, but does require you to use them if you do have them. No biggie for me because i use hand signals most the time anyway. Check with your state laws first.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Nice work bro, looks good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts