Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright here is the setup:
-Kury led mini bullets front and rear.new lights have 2 wires one which is ground.
-swapped out rear sigs and spliced into 2 stock wires.
-front stock has three wires so i connected the ground wires together and 2 stock wires to the 1 new wire.
-no load equalizer yet.I've heard only dif. is they will blink fast.i'm cool with that.
-problem is the green indicator lights on speedo stay on.they blink when sigs are turned on but thet stay lit when sigs are off.
-whats up with that is this norm or did I hookem up wrong?

· Registered
230 Posts
-Kury led mini bullets front and rear.new lights have 2 wires one which is ground.
-front stock has three wires so i connected the ground wires together and 2 stock wires to the 1 new wire.
-no load equalizer yet.I've heard only dif. is they will blink fast.i'm cool with that.
-problem is the green indicator lights on speedo stay on.they blink when sigs are turned on but thet stay lit when sigs are off.
are they dual element bulbs?

· Registered
230 Posts
Hat to sound stupid but dunno.how would i tell
if they're not LEDs, you can kinda see two filaments/elements in the bulb, but i imagine it would say on the package too... the Fury uses dual element bulbs: one is for the running lights and the other is for the turn signal... if you put a single element bulb in, it can do wierd things.

one time i used the wrong bulb in the brake lights on my CRV and the cruise control stopped working, because it used the signal coming from the brake light to turn off the cruise...

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Yes, you cannot just wire the two wires together and call it a day, here: http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fur...signal-mod-led-light-install-beginners-2.html

Read posts #3 and #4

· Premium Member
2,582 Posts
-front stock has three wires so i connected the ground wires together and 2 stock wires to the 1 new wire.-no load equalizer yet.I've heard only dif. is they will blink fast.i'm cool with that.
You have hooked the running light circuit to the t/s, this is feeding back to the t/s indicator on the dash. You need to disconnect the running light wire (blue and white and/or orange and white), or get a dual circuit set of lights. You will have turns but no running lights. If you want to use those lights, as run and t/s you will need to add a couple of diodes to your wires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.