Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed Mini bullet LED's and then replaced the relay with Big Bike 13-306 flasher. The front running lights and rear signals are way dimmer. Is there something I am missing? I would like them to blink slow rather that fast. Anyone have an idea?

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
I installed Mini bullet LED's and then replaced the relay with Big Bike 13-306 flasher. The front running lights and rear signals are way dimmer. Is there something I am missing? I would like them to blink slow rather that fast. Anyone have an idea?
Are you saying they are dimmer than stock, or they are dimmer once you changed the flasher ? The flasher should have no effect on the brightness of the leds, especially the running lights.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Me and electricity don't get along. I had instructions and help for the stealth leds this weekend

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you saying they are dimmer than stock, or they are dimmer once you changed the flasher ? The flasher should have no effect on the brightness of the leds, especially the running lights.
Yes they ended up being dimmer than stock. I took it out because I didnt like it. I am now looking for LED replacement boards for the front. I actually like them on the front since I painted them black.
I just dont get it, why would it get dimmer? Im still seaching and asking lol.
MFR I dont get along with electricity either. Im retarded when it comes to that. I know enough to get by lol.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Yes they ended up being dimmer than stock. I took it out because I didnt like it. I am now looking for LED replacement boards for the front. I actually like them on the front since I painted them black.
I just dont get it, why would it get dimmer? Im still seaching and asking lol.
MFR I dont get along with electricity either. Im retarded when it comes to that. I know enough to get by lol.
Has alot to do with the quality of the LEDs, and the angle the LEDs are viewed from, some have a narrower angle than others. I have the Kurys and many people have commented they can not see the LEDs. That is why most are not DOT approved.
try looking here LEDs - underbody kits, cathodes, flexible LED strips, dome lights

1 - 5 of 5 Posts