Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Menasha Wisconsin here, the local Dealer only had one left, and it was in the color i wanted (metallic blue). After test driving it, it removed any and all doubts i had about buying this Bike. It just fits like a glove to a guy with my build (tall, not fat, but not tiny). unfortunatley i cant take it home till next wednesday because of bank rules of not releasing the funds for 3 business days :(. but no worries i have all summer to enjoy it :D.

With such limited numbers available across the nation, it will be interesting to see how many other fury's i cross paths with. But i have a feeling this is going to be a very popular bike in the coming years, especially for the relatively low MSRP of 12,999 (Talked my guy down to 12,500 :p)
My dealer says he wont be able to get another one in the showroom until july, and thats a silver one. other nearest dealer is only being given one at a time, and has to wait even longer to get it.

my vin # was 1505 in case anyone is curious, if thats true about the digits after the K being the number in production it was built?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Menasha Wisconsin here, the local Dealer only had one left, and it was in the color i wanted (metallic blue). After test driving it, it removed any and all doubts i had about buying this Bike. It just fits like a glove to a guy with my build (tall, not fat, but not tiny). unfortunatley i cant take it home till next wednesday because of bank rules of not releasing the funds for 3 business days :(. but no worries i have all summer to enjoy it :D.

With such limited numbers available across the nation, it will be interesting to see how many other fury's i cross paths with. But i have a feeling this is going to be a very popular bike in the coming years, especially for the relatively low MSRP of 12,999 (Talked my guy down to 12,500 :p)
My dealer says he wont be able to get another one in the showroom until july, and thats a silver one. other nearest dealer is only being given one at a time, and has to wait even longer to get it.

my vin # was 1505 in case anyone is curious, if thats true about the digits after the K being the number in production it was built?

Congrats!!! I am surprised I have seen several in recent weeks. I have been on the road quite a bit though. Have seen some nice ones. I have a burgundy, or what ever you want to call it, Fury!! Love mine!!!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Welcome to the Fury Fam, make sure to take some pictures and post them to the site!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats on your new fury. I had to wait on mine... it's worth it!!
Don't forget to vote on your favorite color poll.

Blue is my fav as well.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Congrats man. You will love it! Man I can't imagine Being all signed up and have to wait!! 3 days of torture. Hey maybe they'll let you have a 3 day test drive! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Welcome and many safe rides. I was fortunate enough one of two local dealers had the metallic blue I was looking for, Ride On!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts