Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tangling with the idea of swapping my tank and fenders with a Silver Fury owner that has the stock paint. The paint job on my bike runs about $1500 - $1700. I am leaning to do this swap for a set of stock Silver tank and fenders in excellent condition and the amount of $500. I will provide shipping of my fenders and tank to anywhere in the 48 states.

I have been debating on a new paint scheme for my Fury for 2011 for a month or so. I hate painting over my current paint job because so many peope like it. So this may be away to solve this problem and let someone else get a custom one off paint job really cheap!

If any one is interested please PM me.

Easy E

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Wow! What a deal for someone out there with a silver bike! :eek: For those thinking about this ---Don't pass it up. Easy is a fantastic airbrush artist and you can't go wrong with this deal.

Hell, If I had a Silver Fury, this would be off the board already.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Wow! What a deal for someone out there with a silver bike! :eek: For those thinking about this ---Don't pass it up. Easy is a fantastic airbrush artist and you can't go wrong with this deal.

Hell, If I had a Silver Fury, this would be off the board already.
I agree, if I didn't already have mine done, this would have already been sold... From the look of it, I think everybody dumped their cookie jar money on the L&M tree's though... lol

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
WOW, I am getting a whole new set up so I cant.
But Why only silver?
I can see not blue or the red but your paint job would match any bike with a black or silver frame.
I have the matte silver and you would already have the money if I was not going a different route. Well, and if you took the matte silver tins?
Something to think about?
I even think it would match the matte or black better then the silver.
You could paint your new tins any color you want to?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i love the paint job Easy--and seeing how you tastefully and artfully blended the stereotypical biker skulls into it really does speak volumes to your skill.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I agree with Painter, that is a He!! of a deal. Shouldn’t take long to sell. That is an awesome paint job Easy!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not absolutly fixed on a stock silver swap, but it is very hard to match silvers despite what anyone claims and it would save me an extra step and cost as far as base coat. If I dont have anyone bite with a silver fury in the next few days, I am absolutley open to swapping with sumone who's interested in them.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Dude I want those tins! No bites silver tins let me know if you want a swap for my Matte Silver. Pm sent

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I would consider this but my bike is in Thailand and I am in Iraq and won't be able to get to Thailand until sometime in February.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I would consider this but my bike is in Thailand and I am in Iraq and won't be able to get to Thailand until sometime in February.
Just have it waiting for you, can't be that bad of a wait, especially for 500$ and your tins... Unless you just don't have anybody at home that can help with removing them while you are gone, then that's a bummer :(

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am tangling with the idea of swapping my tank and fenders with a Silver Fury owner that has the stock paint. The paint job on my bike runs about $1500 - $1700. I am leaning to do this swap for a set of stock Silver tank and fenders in excellent condition and the amount of $500. I will provide shipping of my fenders and tank to anywhere in the 48 states.

I have been debating on a new paint scheme for my Fury for 2011 for a month or so. I hate painting over my current paint job because so many peope like it. So this may be away to solve this problem and let someone else get a custom one off paint job really cheap!

If any one is interested please PM me.

Easy E
Still have not have not had a Silver Fury owner bite on this... but have had a few others show some interest so I will give it through the weekend.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If I had a silver one I would have bitten you like a rattler. One heck of a deal and a great looking paint job just for swapping out and 500 bucks:D

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Just have it waiting for you, can't be that bad of a wait, especially for 500$ and your tins... Unless you just don't have anybody at home that can help with removing them while you are gone, then that's a bummer :(
That is the thing I don't want any one to do it. No telling what it would look like by the time they got them removed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts